Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > The Dom x Blockhead

Thread Title Search
The Dom x Blockhead Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2016, 08:08 PM #1
c64

c64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to all
Schnazzleberry #4 >> The Dom x Blockhead

One of Chimeras Schnazzleberry lines (#4).

Big thanks to the Chimera crew and a special thanks to Kalbhairav!

Last edited by c64; 12-29-2016 at 10:55 PM..
c64 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:32 PM #2
MountZionCollec

MountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of light
Are these going to be released soon? Exactly what I'm looking for!
MountZionCollec is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:20 PM #3
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
These are available at Breeder's Retail now, as are the Pure Kush x Blockhead; somehow they were missed listed on the site but are both in stock.

Apologies!

-Chimera

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:33 AM #4
growandshow

growandshow will become famous soon enough
please keep us posted, thinking i should grab these up....
growandshow is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2017, 11:10 AM #5
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud of
Wow, I had missed these, what a cross, The Dom is the mother of Schnazzleberry 2, very possibly my favourite ever plant

Old 02-25-2017, 06:44 PM #6
Shmavis

Shmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to allShmavis is a name known to all
Hi c64,

How are these coming along?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2017, 04:07 PM #7
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
yeah man whats up? this sounds like an excellent cross, im curious
nameless is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 12:33 AM #8
c64

c64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to all
Hello,

don't panic guys, I stay tuned.
I just start with this cross, I had no space available. :\
The spark of life is awakened...

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:36 AM #9
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
how on earth do you get such incredible pictures? seriously?
~star~crash~ is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:32 AM #10
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
yeah that is a stunning shot
nameless is offline Quote