in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Mount Zion 2017

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
Mount Zion 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2017, 06:50 PM #241
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to behold
I had a red congo x panama red that was 100% immune to PM. I may have a green crack x stardawg just as immune, needs more testing.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:15 PM #242
MountZionCollec

MountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipunch View Post
Hi MZ, is your MR Panama from CBG or Ace, is IT the 3 way Panamean or cross with Colombian ?

Thks mate, ALL the best.
Mine are from Cannabiogen and that is where the future seeds will be from. I'm fairly positive that the 3 way Panama combo from CBG is an F6 and the one from Ace I believe has been taken all the way to F9. CBG consistently provide healthy plants and great growth I will be buying basically there ENTIRE catalog over the next 3 years. Males will be kept when available of my favorite lines and they will be preserved.
MountZionCollec is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 07:16 PM #243
MountZionCollec

MountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of lightMountZionCollec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Excuse me MountZion,wanted to ask you about Ancestral Skunks??

You haved some plants of AS if i am not wrong..
Yes I had 4 females. 2 of them are some of my favorite night smokes, terpene rich effect on the THC so enjoyable on the body!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:20 PM #244
MountZionCollec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
I had a red congo x panama red that was 100% immune to PM. I may have a green crack x stardawg just as immune, needs more testing.
Very nice! Did u get some seeds (from who?) or cuttings? Grown in a personal or commercial setting? Outdoors/in/greenhouse? Do u spray any preventative sprays or nothing?

Old 10-12-2017, 07:37 PM #245
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to behold
The red congo was given to me by Reeferman, and the male panama red was from him too. The cross I made was immune in a personal grow setting, over a period of a year, even leaning on plants with obvious PM, it never got it. I used it as a barrier plant No spraying of anything, it was just immune.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:24 PM #246
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountZionCollec View Post
Yes I had 4 females. 2 of them are some of my favorite night smokes, terpene rich effect on the THC so enjoyable on the body!

Thanx for info,

so they already finished outdoor flowering,great to know..

are they mold resistant and what kind of smells you get from those 2 Ancestral Skunks??

Do you have pics of them in flowering??

Kind regards man
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 08:25 PM #247
MountZionCollec

From my mothers the Schnazzleberry #4 is the best night smoke hands down.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:37 PM #248
MountZionCollec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Thanx for info,

so they already finished outdoor flowering,great to know..

are they mold resistant and what kind of smells you get from those 2 Ancestral Skunks??

Do you have pics of them in flowering??

Kind regards man
ill post some pics. the smell is not complex on my favorite smokes. they seem mostly Myrcene dominant, its a unique sweet smell that is fairly deep and pungent, a tad bit musky maybe. My least favorite had the most complex smell, it was more pine citrus sort of odd smell the effect was just mediocre.

The males were heavily in flowering in early August so i could not keep any of them. All of the females are harvest now, they were done end of September. None had any budrot, and some of the flower shapes seems some would be good for not getting bud rot. THey ALL had powdery mildew, my favorite 2 mothers would develop it in the greenhouse. My 2nd to least favorite mother was tolerant but her bud shape was AWFUL, looked like a damn pure sativa almost but finished end of September. One mother had HUGE thick fat nugs, it was the slowest growing and branching. another had small to medium sized rock hard buds. Another had medium sized sativa looking buds. and my least favorite medium sized well formed buds that were extremely light.,

Old 10-12-2017, 08:39 PM #249
MountZionCollec

I think these were the latest pics of ancestral skunk that I took. My favorite is the really short one in the left in the last picture. my least favorite is the one on the right in the last pic. my 2nd favorite mother is the first picture, and the one on the right in the 2nd pic. THe sativa shaped very light and airy pheno is the 3rd picture.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:57 PM #250
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx MountZion,

glad you haved sucessfull season no matter on PM,

have also 400 Ancestral Skunks so i diggin info around before i start to sprout them,
also if they are mold resistant maybe some of them will sunbathing outdoor next
year...

All the best there,appreciate info a lot
Dog Star is offline Quote