Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Touch too much (Zam Hash,MxPCK,OE, Snow Moon)+Purple Mexican+...

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Touch too much (Zam Hash,MxPCK,OE, Snow Moon)+Purple Mexican+... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2017, 09:37 PM #871
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys!Things look nice till now.I also added some EWC and light mix on the top of the soil because they had roots showing on the surface.I have to get them out once in a while so I can see their colours better,the HPS can fool easily.

DWD,I had to google sweating to the oldies

Unfortunately I had run out of the stronger soils Ι use(all mix and klasmann potgrond p)and went with some potgrond p I had left ,EWC,biobizz light mix and perlite.I believe this will be ok for her for a couple of weeks or so,I will wait till then to start feeding so I won't overload it.I will also have to calibrate the ph to be sure.First watering(light) was uncalibrated

Bubba/KC ,2 more weeks tops(the same goes for most of the rest).Reeks like strawberry hash.This girl is not sticky,it's oily.The trim hash is going to be splendid!

Syd Barrett is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:08 PM #872
Holeshot22

Holeshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the rough
Looking beautiful Syd .My seeds arrived today. I. Et she smells great.
Holeshot22 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:08 PM #873
Buddler

Buddler has disabled reputation
Those plants look excellent! Syd you got them praying to the lite
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2017, 01:38 AM #874
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
Nice to hear about the seeds Holeshot!Best mail is seeds mail.

Bud,they're just praying I won't screw up

Thanks fellas!

Hz/KC

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:22 PM #875
Syd Barrett

Syd's Accidental Seeds (Snow Moon)x(?) -probably purple Mexi- Tester

Gotta tell my friend he got some mites

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:51 PM #876
Borderliner

Borderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of lightBorderliner is a glorious beacon of light
Syd, that looks taste

Finished 9 sb
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298125

Malawi Zamaldelica grow with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338437

Malawi x Panama with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74099
Borderliner is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2017, 11:53 PM #877
Syd Barrett

Hey bro,she probably is, judging by the purple Snow Moon mother.Also from the fact that my friend didn't leave it one more week as planned because it was reeking the neighbourhood I will check it in about 5 days.

Edit
Another tasty looking specimen chopped today

Old 10-15-2017, 02:17 PM #878
Syd Barrett

First Lady pistilling and trying to reach for the sun.

Freak's bud

Haze/KC .Still trying to fix her,probably won't.Still budding nicely though.

Tent 8 days in 11/13,little droopy from just being watered.45 days from seed.

Old 10-15-2017, 02:20 PM #879
Syd Barrett

Had to pull them out to see the colours better,seems Panama,Her majesty 1 and Zam KC will get something more than the rest with next feeding.

Panama

Malawi

Zamaldelica

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:26 PM #880
Holeshot22

Holeshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the rough
Very Zamal looking!!
Holeshot22 is offline Quote