Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > The Dom x Blockhead

Thread Title Search
The Dom x Blockhead Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2017, 07:45 PM #91
c64

c64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to all
flowering, day 14

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:22 PM #92
ULMW

ULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of light
c64,
Lovely photos thanks for posting!
What lights are yiu using? Any recommendations when growing this plant? I like your drip system set up. You got a lovely big garden with 36 Schnazzleberry plants & 4 others. I am having nuff fun and games with 9 or ten at a time.
All the best with the grow am subbed!
Happy growing!
ULMW is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:03 PM #93
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
What size are those pots?
How long did Veg em for and how often do you feed em?

Looking good c -
Keep it up

ICE & Skunk Special - Test Grow (Current Journal)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344134
Phases is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2017, 11:34 AM #94
ULMW

ULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of light
26 Sept

5 days later and Schnazzleberry 4 Reg is doing great! Really like these plants and how easy going they have all been in this grow so far. Thank You Chimera !!!

Showers of blessings to each n all. Happy growing !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SCHNAZZLEBERRY 4 REG.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	429878
ULMW is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:40 PM #95
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
thats a long way to go with not much stash... hows the weed available on the street where you are? its hot garbage where im at. if i cant get by with a little help from my friends i wont smoke at all.
nameless is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2017, 02:10 AM #96
c64

c64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to all
flowering, day 21

Hello ,

@ ULMW

I wish for you that your Schnazzleberry#4 is female and you also experience the wonderful pleasure of her buds!

I am looking forward to seeing more photos of your Schnazz!
To your questions...

I using in flowering time 2x 600W (Philips Master SON-T PIA).

My two variations from the Schnazz#4 need a "normal" fertilizer dose.

Give her some space! When she has space to the side, then their side branches can grow high with buds. More I can not say yet, this is my second run with her.

@ Phases,

I use 7.5liter smart pots.

After the Aerocloner they come into small pots and stand under 2x 70 watts.
At a height of about 20-25cm I put the rooted cuttings into the 7,5Liter pots and there they grow up again 7-10 days under 400W. Then I switch to 12/12.

I mean I started the flowering at a plant height of 35-40cm.
Here would be a height of 30 cm the better choice ...

Currently I feed the plants once every two days. In the main flowering period then once a day.

@ nameless

I still have some hashish left of my last run, helps me to bridge the waiting time.

Here on our streets you get very rare good and clean weed, it is strongly compressed with poor quality. Smells hardly after Weed and has little resin. For health reasons an absolute no go ..

Own cultivated Weed remains in the small group of friends. For most hobby gardeners, their own harvest is too precious for the street.

Last edited by c64; 10-03-2017 at 05:58 AM..
c64 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:22 PM #97
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
thats kinda what i figured. hope you make it through! have you thought about getting some white duct tape? your setup is so damn clean it seems like the silver isnt good enough for you lol! great pics as always
nameless is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2017, 09:00 PM #98
ULMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by c64 View Post
Hello ,

@ ULMW

I wish for you that your Schnazzleberry#4 is female and you also experience the wonderful pleasure of her buds!

I am looking forward to seeing more photos of your Schnazz!
To your questions...

I using in flowering time 2x 600W (Philips Master SON-T PIA).

My two variations from the Schnazz#4 need a "normal" fertilizer dose.

Give her some space! When she has space to the side, then their side branches can grow high with buds. More I can not say yet, this is my second run with her.

@ Phases,

I use 7.5liter smart pots.

After the Aerocloner they come into small pots and stand under 2x 70 watts.
At a height of about 20-25cm I put the rooted cuttings into the 7,5Liter pots and there they grow up again 7-10 days under 400W. Then I switch to 12/12.

I mean I started the flowering at a plant height of 35-40cm.
Here would be a height of 30 cm the better choice ...

Currently I feed the plants once every two days. In the main flowering period then once a day.

@ nameless

I still have some hashish left of my last run, helps me to bridge the waiting time.

Here on our streets you get very rare good and clean weed, it is strongly compressed with poor quality. Smells hardly after Weed and has little resin. For health reasons an absolute no go ..

Own cultivated Weed remains in the small group of friends. For most hobby gardeners, their own harvest is too precious for the street.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Many Thanks C64 !!! Maximum respect for the info shared and for your kind words and well wishes.
Peace and always Happy Growing!
ULMW is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 06:49 PM #99
c64

flowering, day 30

Hello nameless,

yes, white MacGyver tape would be better. hehe. Or if I have some time I glue Mylar foil on the wall.

Hello ULMW,

I hope your Schnazz grows well?

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:11 AM #100
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
nice
~star~crash~ is offline Quote