Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Hemp Russet Mites!! Help?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Hemp Russet Mites!! Help? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2017, 09:44 PM #421
kneecapman

kneecapman is on a distinguished road
kneecapman is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 01:06 AM #422
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to behold
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
dont see pics, kneecaps

Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018

My Grows:
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - New
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - New
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ ______________
Boyd Crowder is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 02:30 AM #423
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 06:11 PM #424
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
They are not that easy to eradicate. I doubt you got em all, and you gotta get em all.. kneecaps....

Stable: Relentless Seeds - White Cookies, White Pie, & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (Green Spirit BX)

Present Pheno Searches: White Pie / GG4 / White Cookies open pollination beans - Moonshine Haze (RD)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in total w/2 1st Place.
stasis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:55 PM #425
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
I had them on some clones I got recently. So I really didnt have an outbreak, but I went nuclear! Lol. I trimmed them back to almost no leaves and put a NPS in the space. I then used Forbid4f.....3 days later Avid.....3 days later Forbid4f. It's been about 3 weeks since my last treatment. I've been scoping leaves daily and haven't seen any. The one Hammer's Kush clone had them real bad. After the last treatment, I saw dead mites on it but none alive. But now it has been a couple weeks since I have even seen a dead one. I never really could identify their eggs.

Anyway, that is my experience with those tiny fukrs! I've been growing for almost 20 yrs and never had anything except powerdery mildew. And then the first bug I get is RM! FTW! Hahahaha! I hope they are burning in bug Hell right now. I still have the NPS in there. Too scared to take it out! Lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:14 AM #426
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
I had them on some clones I got recently. So I really didnt have an outbreak, but I went nuclear! Lol. I trimmed them back to almost no leaves and put a NPS in the space. I then used Forbid4f.....3 days later Avid.....3 days later Forbid4f. It's been about 3 weeks since my last treatment. I've been scoping leaves daily and haven't seen any. The one Hammer's Kush clone had them real bad. After the last treatment, I saw dead mites on it but none alive. But now it has been a couple weeks since I have even seen a dead one. I never really could identify their eggs.

Anyway, that is my experience with those tiny fukrs! I've been growing for almost 20 yrs and never had anything except powerdery mildew. And then the first bug I get is RM! FTW! Hahahaha! I hope they are burning in bug Hell right now. I still have the NPS in there. Too scared to take it out! Lol
Avid twice is ok. Forbid of Floramite take ages to clear if you apply twice.

The good news is there won't be a living mite for miles!!
mushroombrew is online now Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 03:22 AM #427
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Ikr! I wasn't taking any chances because if those mites got to my flower tent I was gonna have to shut down and clean. To hell with that!

The forbid did burn the plants a good bit. Took a week or more for them to shake it off. I mixed the forbid at 1.2 ml per gallon. Same dilution rate with the Avid too.

Old 10-13-2017, 04:21 AM #428
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of lightmushroombrew is a glorious beacon of light
I would guess 90 days to clear. It's nice being in a legal state and having cheap labs. Even have a mobile guy!
mushroombrew is online now Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 04:31 AM #429
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

That works for me. Just have to flower the couple veg plants I hit a couple weeks longer than usual. I mainly just hit the bonzai mums though. Only had a few veg plants that got hit. And all but one are still vegging

Old 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM #430
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
60 days on Forbid and avid. Alternating them is a great idea, but ya gotta wait 6 or 7 days between sprayings. Forbid does not burn plants. And using them does not gtee eradication, as BM/RM's can lurk on equipment, dirt bags, whatever. Take em more seriously, they will ruin ya. Best is to move to a new place, unless your plants are very small, and easier to kill all the bugs on. No shit, Man. I too had decades of no problems (with proactive actions, of course) then got wiped out in CA and later Michigan. Had to start over. We had ZERO information in CA then... In fact, the dispo I got the clones from had warnings all over the place for TMV (Tobacco Mosaic Virus) as the cause of the Leaf Taco-ing... ! We had to find out the hard way. Even old-school growers in Mendocino, and new upstarts had NO clue.

Now, here in Maine, almost all the clones I see pictured on the Clone and Seed exchange FB Page are infested.

Stable: Relentless Seeds - White Cookies, White Pie, & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (Green Spirit BX)

Present Pheno Searches: White Pie / GG4 / White Cookies open pollination beans - Moonshine Haze (RD)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in total w/2 1st Place.
stasis is offline Quote