Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2017, 08:22 AM #2531
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
looks like you got the best of both worlds.... Sensational..... Nice Star....
"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
Hunter S Thompson

Girl's Got Skills come check out the thread everyone GG4 this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:22 PM #2532
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
did you take any pics of your booth or anything? pm me
nameless is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 05:10 PM #2533
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
Indoor must seem like a vacation after that outdoor adventure

Beautiful ladies you got there brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
looks like you got the best of both worlds.... Sensational..... Nice Star....
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
did you take any pics of your booth or anything? pm me
i'm anxiously waiting for the pics that were taken
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:04 PM #2534
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
i been stressing out over harvest , but it's all coming together ... yesterday i made good progress bucking down plants and cleaning them up enough for storage, as soon as that chore is done I'll have room & i can harvest my really nice plants that are already in the grow room under HPS ... when THAT's done i'll feel that shit's starting to get acomplished ... then i got a lot of processing to do... also still have some plants outdoors and i also have to start cleaning up my tracks at the camp... i got everything i need for trimming the good stuff & we'll see if i can get started to that chore... i grew it now i have to deal with it ....

Old 10-13-2017, 03:18 PM #2535
~star~crash~

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:25 PM #2536
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
you'll be fine dude ! get them buds bucked , dried & sweated & dried again & you can do the final trim anytime !
they look great compared to some of the OD i've seen down here !!!

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 06:16 PM #2537
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice cola ~star~ 👊
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 11:23 PM #2538
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
yep definitely some of the nicest beastcoast OD I've seen this year. great job brother.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:43 PM #2539
~star~crash~

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Nice cola ~star~ 👊
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
yep definitely some of the nicest beastcoast OD I've seen this year. great job brother.
so I do seem to have things under controllwas overhwemled there for a bit i admit, but things are ok ... i'm mad at myself for making some mistakes ...i should never have even brought males out to the grows , that was a huge mistake, also i should have done a lot more early and timely preventative foliar spraying w/ the proper fungicides and insecticides that are state of the art and rated for human consumption , because outdoors is a shitstorm war if you want to make it to the finish line with a halfway decent product ...

Old 10-14-2017, 03:47 PM #2540
~star~crash~

i was a very successful Trichome farmer this season