Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2017, 02:30 PM #3161
Avenger

Avenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by orechron View Post
Who's Yara? Sounds hot, def Scandinavian.

Reppin did you measure your pumpkin yet? I got a 500 pounder with just drip irrigation and one feed of pacific gro.

Anyone ever find anhydrous gypsum?
what is the perceived benefit of anhydrite over dihydrite?
Avenger is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 02:45 PM #3162
EasyGoing

EasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the rough
I top dressed about a half acre of cannabis this year weekly. Wasn't that big of a job. You can't put enough ferts through drip lines for the outdoor beasts us cali boys grow.
EasyGoing is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:31 PM #3163
jidoka

jidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
what is the perceived benefit of anhydrite over dihydrite?
It is a theory of Bill Cisneros. He believes the anhydrous is slower releasing. In that way he can use more since it won't leach stuff as fast. You go to heavy with Valufil or diamond k and you are fixing to leach k and/or mg

I have not found it so cannot say one way or the other.

It would be similar to using a combo of super triple and cal phos

Edit...oerch, that pumpkin looked hot. Seemed to be in perfect health. I am guessing nobody grows 500 lbs of biomass with an mj plant. Kinda makes a guy wonder about all this fertigation and spraying
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2017, 07:06 PM #3164
orechron

orechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really nice
Thats why I'm interested in it. I've got a field next year that is 5 cec and I have to be more careful with gypsum use. Either I till some anhydrous in at the start or do small bump of diamond K.

That pumpkin came from a seed out of a 2030 pounder. One of the reasons it got that big with such little care. Going to put in some more work with it next year. People slow down to take pictures. I think most people don't know that they can get over a ton.
orechron is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:26 PM #3165
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant futureShcrews has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
You can't put enough ferts through drip lines for the outdoor beasts us cali boys grow.
we got easy double digits on a lot of plants this year with no fertilizer or topdressing at all, just water and a few foliar feedings. I'm still not sure that much extra nutrition is necessary to grow monsters, just good soil, genetics, and climate.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:19 PM #3166
jidoka

jidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nice
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1203.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	432414

Those big blue cities...water, zero foliar and a couple of pg ferts. 100%organic depending on how you feel about micro sulfate.
jidoka is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:31 PM #3167
Avenger

Avenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really nice
probably more practical to just use a coarser particle size, imo.

The Art Wilson mine n Carson City is said to be one of the purest anhydrite locations in the country. Bagged under the name Cal-CM Plus.

https://www.paceturf.org/PTRI/Docume...ace_report.pdf
Avenger is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:34 PM #3168
jidoka

If you have room for pH carbonate is the way to go. If you don't then ???
jidoka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:46 PM #3169
GreenHands13

GreenHands13 has a spectacular aura aboutGreenHands13 has a spectacular aura aboutGreenHands13 has a spectacular aura about
[quote=orechron;8086002]Who's Yara? Sounds hot, def Scandinavian.

Hahahaha she's hot and ya must be Scandinavian because she is super white. Lol
GreenHands13 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 03:39 PM #3170
EasyGoing

EasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the roughEasyGoing is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
we got easy double digits on a lot of plants this year with no fertilizer or topdressing at all, just water and a few foliar feedings. I'm still not sure that much extra nutrition is necessary to grow monsters, just good soil, genetics, and climate.
Been there, done that. Night and day difference. You can grow large plants without nutes no doubt. However if you are trying to reach your genetic potential, there is no other way than to fertilize.

I don't have one single fluffy nug this year. My sour D's are rock hard, wookies, ext. Every year in the past I harvest thinking ehhh, could of done better. This year, every time I pull a branch it's heavier than I expected. Really amazing year for me this year, and I attribute it to the fuck ton of nutrients i used this year.
EasyGoing is offline Quote