Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Lab testing of thc/cbd??

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Lab testing of thc/cbd?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 PM #1
dragongrower

dragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the rough
Lab testing of thc/cbd??

Does anybody know where people get their medical weed tested for thc/cbd content?

I often read about how tests have shown this and that but never hear were they get it tested..

I also read about some home tests, but cant seem to find anything useful on google..

A friend and me is talking about starting up some medical grows to see if we might be able to help some people, with especially high cbd and low thc strains..

Peace,

DG
dragongrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:28 PM #2
vostok
Banned

vostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nice
I agree with this, high times and others are for always saying this bud got 13% thc...gee how do they know that I ask?
...and so why can't we do a quick and accurate thc% test at home, that I know to be a simple, accurate and reliable way to test for THC% in a given weight of bud.

That we can all use, around the world, BESIDES actually smoking it ...?
vostok is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2013, 03:23 AM #3
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
its getting real cheap now . like 35 dollars cheap here in sd. sdpharmlabs.com. they test for moisture thc cbn cbd. no tests for pesticides or anything else. I think it should be mandatory for medical weed
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2013, 06:33 AM #4
dragongrower

dragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the roughdragongrower is a jewel in the rough
Thank you very much, Superman! That is just what I needed..
dragongrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:30 AM #5
Puffin13
Lifetime Supporter

Puffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud ofPuffin13 has much to be proud of
The cannabinoid home test is called Cannalyse or Cannalytics. A quick search will give you some results. The highly technical machine used to test for cannabiniods is an HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph). Many labs that do testing of cannabis use the HPLC.

"Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating."
Puffin13 is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 AM #6
budelight
Discovery Requires Experimentation

budelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to behold
budelight has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanlives View Post
its getting real cheap now . like 35 dollars cheap here in sd. sdpharmlabs.com. they test for moisture thc cbn cbd. no tests for pesticides or anything else. I think it should be mandatory for medical weed
Do they service ALL of california, or just people who can drive to their location in SD?

I need somewhere i can mail a sample or it has to be in NorCal
budelight is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 03:57 AM #7
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Im in norcal, steephill in the town is 40 bucks. Anyone know how much weeds they need and how dry they supposed to be?
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote