What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALMOST FREE!

Hey all, well I was busted in 2014 for operating a large scale extraction lab in Malibu. Went to prison for 2.5 years and I am getting off parole this week!. I havent talked to my attorney yet, but I think I can legally get back in the industry within 5 years of conviction date? when dealing with Volatile extraction. Anyway I totally wrote off the industry until i heard this. I am excited to see some avenues in the industry that I might be able to possibly pursue.

green404

I don't mean to be a buzz kill or a negative Nancy but..

If it's legal now, it is like all other legal businesses=tough to make a profit. When a market is fairly new or newly legal it is even harder to make a profit due to the amount of people diving into it.

When markets get saturated like the cannabis market in Cali people will sell product for less then the cost to produce it just to cash out and move on. Odds are you can probably buy extracted materiel for less then it would cost to produce it if you look around.

Business is business and without profit it is not a business.

I don't mean to be a buzz kill or a negative Nancy but..

If it's legal now, it is like all other legal businesses=tough to make a profit. When a market is fairly new or newly legal it is even harder to make a profit due to the amount of people diving into it.

When markets get saturated like the cannabis market in Cali people will sell product for less then the cost to produce it just to cash out and move on. Odds are you can probably buy extracted materiel for less then it would cost to produce it if you look around.

Business is business and without profit it is not a business.
Oh for sure.Ya i am not going to be doing the same thing at all. There is no money in that anymore it is way to saturated. There are plenty of other avenues to pursue.