What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bought myself a long stemmed glass pipe. Third day of ownership, I drop it on the concrete floor. And it did not break. Or even crack. Shocked the hell out of me.

I really like it too. Cools down the smoke and seems to bring out the flavor more. If I do eventually break it, I will buy another. Especially for $23.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I made some oil yesterday with Strawberry Cough. I took .5 ml at 6:45 and decided to see how long it would take to hit, if at all. It's 9:30 and I can't remember anything before 9 motherfucker. What a rush and not a hint of anything other than smooth sailing. I'm going to bed. lol

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Yay I am high again, I had to buy a new bong as the old one got confiscated by the cops on Friday, just received it today, they didn't get all my weed though.:biggrin: