What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson Strains

Hi all,

I've recently been growing Heath Robinson Strains, and thought I'd show a couple of pics here...

AK47
PXZzzrW.jpg

V3 (G13/Widow x NL)
uTTyLpO.jpg

Wondering if anyone else has any pictures of his strains....?

Peace
RN

III%

Those are huge buds. How do they hold up to mold?

I could only grow plants like that in the winter, if I tried growing stuff like that in the summer I'd be throwing half of it away.

Those are huge buds. How do they hold up to mold?
I got some on about 3 of the V3 big colas, but I could have avoided it by keeping night temps up. I fixed that for the AK and got no mold.

Nice buds how would I get hold of some of heaths strains

Let's hope the go on sale one day. I was kindly gifted these.

The AK had quite some variation but the V3 is perfect for a reliable crop of female plants all of a very similar height and yield, all from seed too! Who needs clones with a seedline like that.. I grew 24 of them and could pick the worst for trying.

Peace
RN

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Fabulous job on them mate. I've been growing Heaths chisel clone for a yr now in coco . Yours look just like heaths own .well done mate!!
How are you growing yours heath style??
Best vibes

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Is Heath still active? I wonder what ever happened to that mongy bastard he found? It was a male. He mentioned breeding with it I believe. He kinda disappeared after he found it. Maybe it's cursed? Damn Aborigines!!lol

Fabulous job on them mate. I've been growing Heaths chisel clone for a yr now in coco . Yours look just like heaths own .well done mate!!
How are you growing yours heath style??
Best vibes
Hi mate, which clone is it, the byc? And could you put up any pictures? Cheers.

Awesome job brutha. Beautiful flowers!

Peace
BM
Thank you!

really nice!
Thank you too..
Is Heath still active? I wonder what ever happened to that mongy bastard he found? It was a male. He mentioned breeding with it I believe. He kinda disappeared after he found it. Maybe it's cursed? Damn Aborigines!!lol
I'm not sure what happened with that, it's recently come up I'm conversation elsewhere though...

Peace
BL

WelderDan

Veteran
The lineage is Black Russian x Shiva Skunk IIRC, so potency is likely pretty decent, as well as flavor. If it smokes half as good as it looks...

heath robinson

Hi Robbie

Thanks for showing your grow, it looks like you have done a great job of growing them out, I havent been active on here for quite some time so thank you for posting up, now im here im going to look around!

cheers

Heath

It's bean a pleasure Heath,

Its always nice to see your creations in the hands of others hey? ;)

I'll update later this year with the Heavy Duty Fruity and the skunks, both of which I'm really excited about...

Peace
BL

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Heath, glad to see you around!

Do you still breed or make seeds?

Hope to see you around the boards more often.

Cheers!

DunHav`nFun

Hi Robbie

Thanks for showing your grow, it looks like you have done a great job of growing them out, I havent been active on here for quite some time so thank you for posting up, now im here im going to look around!

cheers

Heath
So proud ta see my old bro back around for a minute....Hope all`s been well for you and yours Heathie....

Looks like BL`s found a way to exploit those bitches for big returns huh ?......anyways....

Thanks for the thread BL....This place could use some more old heads round here....regardless....

Take care and holler at me when you get time Heath....Thanks again BL....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Awesome plants Robbie !! That AK has to be one of the largest indoor buds I have ever seen.

Cloneman

Veteran
Bloody hell mate

So you've dusted off your tool belt and come out of the shadows....

Hi Robbie

cheers

Heath