What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST LEMON WEED IN SEED FORM

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't suppose anyone knows of a strain which tastes like sucking on a lemon head candy? I ran into some stuff like that about 9 years ago, amazing head stash.

I had one like this back in 2002~ Have never been able to find anything as pure and sickly lemon sweet since. Like the freshest lemon zest you have ever smelled.

Went through 20-30 of lemon skunk from ghs and slh it has lemon but not that pure or that sweet. Spice of Life Blubonic x OGK was the only thing that had the extreme sweet lemon smell and taste but there was a beautiful sweet berry aroma with it too. To this date the SoL was some of the best pot I have ever smelled or tasted.

I have thought about trying archive gear have been interested in their Oregon Lemons(a Lemon Diesel cross) for a while now jus hope it has a good potency strong body high and real lemon taste they also have Lemon Head which is a Lemon G cross but I haven't seen to much info on it

Cool Moe

Veteran
you might check out Jacks Cleaner ll from TGA/sub, 100% lemon is the description. JC2 pheno can also be found in BOG LSD. Larry OG is one of the most slap you in your face lemon I've ever seen but not sure about a reliable seed source on that

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
im fan of lemony weed and im pretty satisfied with archive´s oregon lemons. buy two packs to be sure you will find variation that will suit you.

picture.php

otherwise i see a lot of choices for lemony weed at archive.. like lemon larry cross, or schrom is pretty lemony i heard..

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lots of good suggestions in here, seems lemon buds are more popular than my personal opinion on them led me to believe.

@MAHA KALA damn that pic is awesome ... how is the smell and taste on it? is it diesel, lemon or more like a OG? AND do u have anymore pics whether in flower or early veg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no diesel. all bitter lemon, it smells sweet but taste is not sweet... bitter like grapefruit but lemon :D

black flag

Chernobyl is one of the best smelling strains I have came across. It's delicious.
Taste is also very good but not as good as the smell. Really lacked a bit in potency.

@MAHA KALA ok.... did u grow it from a clone or did u get it from seeds and if u did get it from seeds how was the phenotype selection was it mostly indica dom or a big variation

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of good suggestions in here, seems lemon buds are more popular than my personal opinion on them led me to believe.

You haven't run into the insanely sweet intoxicating ones then, heh. I hate lemons for the most part but the smell and the ones I wish I knew what they were you could smell from down stairs in 2 story house. Was the sweetest purest lemon smell I have ever smelled. It was very popcorn like buds light green and great up high.

NorCalGro

I'm also pondering a pack of lemon og frm dna.. Every time I've gotten lemon og frm dispensaries around Cali it always has the most amazing sour lemony taste definitely the one you want. Only question is that a current pheno? or some clone saved frm when they first dropped. Has anyone grown lemon og recently would really like to kno if the seeds been watered down per say?

LostTribe

Premium user
Its not even up for debate.....

CC SFV OG.

Running some now and have cc sour OG's taken to F3 made with the same genes.

Straight Lemon Pinesol Ick!

Lots of hate out there on the cc but most seeds are akin to elitesque keepers.....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@MAHA KALA ok.... did u grow it from a clone or did u get it from seeds and if u did get it from seeds how was the phenotype selection was it mostly indica dom or a big variation

here is info about phenotypes by the docta:

"The Eugene Lemon Diesel clone smells like acrid skunk, sour diesel, and trainwreck all combined. People familiar with Eugene Oregon strains knows about how invasive the "wrecky" smell is in all the strains in the area.
There are a few wrecky phenos in there, but not all that common in our experience. Although in our test lots we have gotten a few wrecky smelling ones, we have gotten a majority of very Lemony, lime, nail polish rank, and as Addison at steep hill commented, "close to roadkill" type phenos.
Strains like Lemon Diesel is not necessarily supposed to put off any kind of plants resembling pure OG, which was never the intention with this hybrid, so that is not to be expected from this. I have 5 phenos. I'm still trying to pick the favorite from. 1 straight old school rank puupybreath hashplant. 1 that smells like chem4 and sour diesel combined, and a few that carry putrid rank funk of chem and og mixed with the aforementioned smells. Even the lower odor phenos that we didn't keep carried and overwhelmingly pungent hashplant chem/OG flavor.
The leaf cupping is a natural trait of the original Face Off #4 mother. I consistently look for it as a trait representative of her influence."

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not even up for debate.....

CC SFV OG.

Running some now and have cc sour OG's taken to F3 made with the same genes.

Straight Lemon Pinesol Ick!

Lots of hate out there on the cc but most seeds are akin to elitesque keepers.....

Who is CC?

shasta

Have yet to try those recommended so far, for us Humboldt Seeds Lemon Thai Kush fem has been simply outstanding. Said to have Hawaiian heritage...from seed to chop in 11 weeks. That was LED in 2 gl pots.

johnbobit

2 years ago i got some "G13 Haze" from the clinic in denver. I was so presently surprized, i was expecting a bland G13 taste but strait lemon. Like a cup of lemon tea