What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ISO a new strain to grow

G

Gr33nSanta

I'm getting back in the game after 4 years off. Helping a friend get set up and such while I get my location figured out.

Had some seeds saved - BOG sourbubble, th seeds a-train and soma nycd but when my house was broken into they got stolen along with 7k worth of personal items, tv, coins,money, etc.

Now there are new strains but I don't know what's real. Wanted GSC by cali connection but was told not real, want gg4 but no clue where to buy but their website which isn't selling yet, wanted BOG sourbubble again but SB is out. I really am planning on a scrog again so something that would work (sourbubble was tough). I was running a selected pheno from Rez sourD x pre98bubblegum x og kush fire clone which was great, but lost that when we moved 1500 miles.

Love the kushes, CC also has Tahoe og but I'm worried it's real. Right now we are going off 3 bag seed Tahoe and an 'og' which is 4" tall and flowering lol. I'm starting the process of reverting it back.

Help! And my mentor I can't seem to find on any forums anymore. I'm a lost sheep lol
One of the very best strain I have ever grown is Memory Loss from Archive seeds . Or maybe I got lucky on the one female I grew still she is part of the rotation now, my best yielding plant, one of the best smelling too, it is so pleasant. 68 days ... oh yeah I was laughing at the name but it does induce memory loss I noticed after I caught myself driving at 30km/h in a 60 zone, I think I forgot I was going somewhere... LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts