What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trumps wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdd420

Veteran
There are illegals who are criminals and they need to go. Also Mexico will be paying one way or another for it. There are numerous ways to accomplish a wall it will happen count on it.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just remember that the wall that's built to keep them out is the same wall that will be used to keep you in !
popcorn.gif

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mexicans come for the same reason Filipinos come to Canada.

They do a better job for less money than the entitled fat fucks who were born here. But then it is far easier to blame others than to accept the problem lies with you. We are as a whole weaker than our parents, who were certainly puddy next to their own.

Who here has Irish ancestry? Italian? Jewish? Eastern European? Slavic?

You were the Mexicans of a past generation.

I am a right wing libertarian. And also 1/4 Cree, you're all border jumping opportunists to a whole wing of my family.

The meat goes to the strong. You want to isolate yourselves from the world? Go back in time? Others will carry on forward.

Wake up. Without Elon Musk, we (the West) couldn't even make it to space. The future is for forward thinkers, not Luddites.

In closing, go fuck yourselves.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Physical and financial walls...T man is going to do that "financial wall" on his Trump holdings....bringing in the fam to be stewards.

More fake news from a soon-to-be fake President.

Wonder who will get the low bid contact on the border wall....Mexico (speculating) won't touch it.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Once cash is eliminated. Walls wont matter.

Attachments

• Funny_Pictures_161215_zpsbe3b060d.jpg
    Funny_Pictures_161215_zpsbe3b060d.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 18

EastCoast710

This shall not be a pro or contra Trump thread! I as a german ask myself, is it posible to build a wall of 3000 miles or something? In Germany we had a wall of maybe 700 Kilometers between east and west Germany but I cant imagine that the US can guard the whole thousends of miles? He just said in his newest press conference, that he will build the wall.

What do you think, is it possible?

don't believe anything he says honestly:laughing:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mexicans come for the same reason Filipinos come to Canada.

They do a better job for less money than the entitled fat fucks who were born here. But then it is far easier to blame others than to accept the problem lies with you. We are as a whole weaker than our parents, who were certainly puddy next to their own.

Who here has Irish ancestry? Italian? Jewish? Eastern European? Slavic?

You were the Mexicans of a past generation.

I am a right wing libertarian. And also 1/4 Cree, you're all border jumping opportunists to a whole wing of my family.

The meat goes to the strong. You want to isolate yourselves from the world? Go back in time? Others will carry on forward.

Wake up. Without Elon Musk, we (the West) couldn't even make it to space. The future is for forward thinkers, not Luddites.

In closing, go fuck yourselves.

Wonder how that logic would go over with American Indians like the Cree. The European was stronger and more advanced, you had no border so they came and took over. Deal with it.

Have to agree on the lazy Americans. Lots are second or third generation children of immigrants too though. Not as hungry as the original border hoppers.

I am not blaming illegal immigrants exactly, they are hungry and the US is a big buffet with an open door. No need to hate them or the 'fat fucks' who use their labor and do not want to work in the sun all day or get paid shit wages. :tiphat:

There are machines that can pick produce, they just cost more upfront than illegal Mexicans, so no push to change. Houses got built before illegals were doing most of it, lawns mowed, etc.

The wall might be good for stopping or at least slowing repeat offenders of the criminal type( deported multiple times). Stopping the economic reward is the only way to stop the other 95%. E-verify or similar.

The reason there are millions of illegals in the US is because the government is corrupt and complicit in letting them stay and work. Repubs and Dems, Reagan had the first amnesty which caused millions more to come. He blamed the dems later as if he was clueless that they might not follow his enforcement plans. right...

Gry

It will be interesting to see how they treat the areas relegated by treaty to those that have traditionally lived on each side of the border long before we ever arrived.

rolandomota

Building a wall to "make america great again" is kind of like marijuana prohibition it wont work because their are way too many people willing to break the laws

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nope. no wall. probably lots more wire though, & military personnel patrolling it VIA Humvee or using drones/cameras. they will eventually cut illegal immigration to a trickle by doing this. water crossings will go up on the southern border, just as the Great Lakes are pot smugglers route of choice now. does anyone think they really have the manpower to physically check every boat that goes out for salmon/trout/walleye? i sure don't... how hard could it be to drop something in the water upwind of another boat & let them swing by & pick it up after you are gone? :woohoo: pack the shit in duck decoys & toss it overboard.:biggrin: "DUCK SEASON! WABBIT SEASON" LOL!:tiphat:

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see binning and banning in the near future.
You can't run ripshod over the Terms of Use here.
You ALL agreed to follow them when you joined IC Mag.
Burn1

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah guys, I don't get it why some members have to resort to insults and name calling, when others are trying to have a serious debate.

That's why over the years we have had to bin so many threads, and ban so many members due to this type of behaviour.

I really enjoy political discussions myself, as many do, and a proper debate among adults should not end up with people calling others 'cock-smokers' etc. Really it's so bloody childish and offensive to most anyone reading that.

Anyway my opinion (for what it's worth) is that this wall might well be built, with US tax payers money. But it's effectiveness won't prevent illegal immigration that much, since the current border the U.S. shares with Mexico is about 2,000 miles long. A border wall of different types of fence spans about 670 miles currently. Lawmakers hope to add 700 more miles. That is an enormous area to cover, and a massive amount of funds would be needed to build, maintain and police it. Once/if it is built, it won't stop desperate people from trying to go over, under or around it.

We shall see, in time what transpires.

Last edited:
Does the site have the ability to filter out "bad" words as they are posted? Sure there is still an insult but instead of the actual word you get ****. Perhaps doing that will ween people from using that type of speech without gagging anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.