What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

widest cannabis leaf contest

B4URTIME

A 5 finger Leaf close to the size of a 12 pack! Indoor Soil.

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
picture.php

Take that!!!!

Pure afghanica for ya's, I'm 6'5" so if you carry the 1 and relativity is a thing that's a dam big leaf wah?

gorilla ganja

Never seen a leaf like that before Ganjaganjakush. 3 separate leaf stems. cool.

Bubba Kush x Erdpurt

picture.php

Hard to tell from pic but bottom leaf is the size of a dinner plate, if you look close you can see a few holes from hail.
Unfortunately the plants didn't make it much longer before the snails killed them off.

Peace GG

P

Pinnate

Jeez yeah, some serious fatties guys, but when's the narrow leaf contest...? lol

G

Sensi hindu kush not massive but wide ass:tiphat:

Attachments

• 46640DSC00420.jpg
    46640DSC00420.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 16

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Thats a healthy leaf browntrout!

These are pics of a Blue Cheese Bagseed i grew outdoor last year, leaf in pic easily 14in across, thick indica blades/fingers 2 inch and wider.

Biggest leaf ive ever seen is in the Real Gorilla Seeds 2017 part 2 Harvest video at 1 minute 19 seconds, its as big or bigger than the deep chunk leaf earlier in the thread, 2 ft+ across easy and Guerrilla grown even!

Link to video at 1:19:
https://youtu.be/-NknFex2Hyg?t=78

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
I have some contenders this year... LA Con, FPOG x Dosidos, PK x Dosidos. I think the winner will be Blueberry x (Purple kush x Hasplant), she looks like a deep chunk but squatter and fatter lol, too bad I topped her.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
This one might be wider than the last leaf I posted.

picture.php

Picture borrowed from IG

EDIT: photo credit- @dragonflyearthmedicine

Latest posts

Latest posts