What's new

My Queston thread.

Wolfshadoe

Okay folks,,<ws>..Back with a passion.
#1.Holy sh*t.Im jus now relizing>>I'm a real citizen now and will shortly be sending Membership fees.

#2.My old handle and account is still around.wolfshadow.I would like to gain access to that account when I send my info.I already know I must provide old e-mail addy.Problem is,Im so shot out. For the life of me and cant remember it..Im sure validation as to if I'm the REAL ws wont be a problem.

#3.Im hoping some of you folks with yhe right keys will help my old illiterate butt out..<<ws>>:thank you:

Wolfshadoe

Payaso..I went to that E-mail addy..I rememberd it wen you mention it.Problem is now I don't think ZL.com is even around anymore.Or if it is I couldn't find it..Sorry about being such a newb at this man,and I sure appreciate your help..

I cant figure out how to respond to your PMs.Or if I even can.
I also cant figure out my gallery.All I see is Album.LOL I guess some things has changed in a decade.Im practicing though:biggrin:.You see,im just learning go advance option..lol,Thanks P,,<ws>

H

HemperorsKnight

How do i get a private message out to another member i heard fifty posts and you can message people but I'm at fifty and nothing when i hit pm by the names on the side of the screen anyone know a remedy to this?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother wolf !
I'll give you hand with the pictures :yes:
Top left of the screen is your name, under that click my IC.
Then on the left of your screen you will see "Your Control Panel.
Go down to Networking, and click "Pictures &Albums"
Once in there on the left click "Create New Album"
There you can title the album. Once created, you will be in the album. Click upload images.
Hope this helps. If not ask away and we'll get ya where you need to be sir.
I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you with the rest of what you need. :friends:

Wolfshadoe

Now I guess I can try that option again..Bro B. Thank you sir. I'm am humbled to to be back with the only crew that lived this dream,with the passion that I have for well over a decade now..

Hopefully I can figure this PM thing out again. . I will be sending Membership fee ASAP..
What happened to Ziplip?..My old addy is there,and I cant find ZL log in any where..

Man I been over the mountain and thru the valley since I been at this [ PC].Cant grow like the old days,but I did manage to pull a lil something out of the swamp for what lil time I have had..I have a hell of a Tokers Den story..We will get this right and I can learn chat over again..Thank you MODS for any help you can give me..#50!! We will see.
Peace! <ws>

Wolfshadoe

:laughing:Well sh*t..That didn't go well...Cant find PM option at all>>>NOTE: I am quite stone,but I'm pretty sure that's not it.Peace <ws>

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

Top left, under your name
Click My IC
Then on left you will again see your control panel
Go down to private messages.
Or it should pop up right under your name in the top left.

Sometimes it takes the system a bit to get around to allowing you the privileges. Usually within 24hr.

Wolfshadoe

:woohoo: Got some MORE options..PMs,,edit ect.. :thank you:

Now on to this old E mail thing with ziplip.How do I get my old handle straightend out wen I cant find Ziplip.com log in?.Man!..got me rubbing my head. My old handle means ALOT to me,as there is my history as to that time in my life..I got SOME wonderful history of when times were different ,and I met some of the best friends of my life {to this day} on OG..Its a crazy life we live and now that I have a stable life after 35 yrs and some time on my hands i'd like to share some good times with the IC world..But with my original handle..

Some how.Some way.I know there is some one with the right keys to fix it for me. There is not many that has kept their original handles from days of ole. I have and to be honest .I'm damn proud of that handle!! Again guys MUCH appreciation for the help..Peace <ws>

:thank you:

pH_This

Now on to this old E mail thing with ziplip.How do I get my old handle straightend out wen I cant find Ziplip.com log in?.Man!..got me rubbing my head. My old handle means ALOT to me,as there is my history as to that time in my life..I got SOME wonderful history of when times were different ,and I met some of the best friends of my life {to this day} on OG..Its a crazy life we live and now that I have a stable life after 35 yrs and some time on my hands i'd like to share some good times with the IC world..But with my original handle..

Some how.Some way.I know there is some one with the right keys to fix it for me. There is not many that has kept their original handles from days of ole. I have and to be honest .I'm damn proud of that handle!! Again guys MUCH appreciation for the help..Peace <ws>

Hey man, I just did some Google searching, and it looks as if ZipLip changed their name to ZL Technologies in 2007. From what I can read, they don't offer free email services anymore, either. Someone did post a comment on your profile page who is a Supermod, so maybe they can help you out and adjust your email associated with your old account. Good luck!

Wolfshadoe

Ph..Thank ya friend..
That's pretty much what I found.lol 2007? Was NOT a good year for <ws>.. Well, yea I guess it was.Its made me STRONGER..Im wondering if I send them E-mail and PAY em?.Either way SO long as that handle is in the hands of MY bro"s\ Sisters here at IC I'm okay with that....Chilling around home today watching Fl MMJ vote>>>at 60 % now!!!
Yall do a lil BOG chant for us down here..,Peace <ws>

pH_This

Ph..Thank ya friend..
That's pretty much what I found.lol 2007? Was NOT a good year for <ws>.. Well, yea I guess it was.Its made me STRONGER..Im wondering if I send them E-mail and PAY em?.Either way SO long as that handle is in the hands of MY bro"s\ Sisters here at IC I'm okay with that....Chilling around home today watching Fl MMJ vote>>>at 60 % now!!!
Yall do a lil BOG chant for us down here..,Peace <ws>

You bet - hope you get it sorted out!

H

HemperorsKnight

Can someone please help me figure out how to start my own thread please and thank you

Wolfshadoe

HK...Go to top right ans click on forums...Find what forum fits your thread and click on it..
From there,,in your upper left there is a new thread icon....

You wiser guys..I get that right? good luck HK..<ws>

H

HemperorsKnight

HK...Go to top right ans click on forums...Find what forum fits your thread and click on it..
From there,,in your upper left there is a new thread icon....

You wiser guys..I get that right? good luck HK..<ws>

Ty bruv

Skip

Veteran

As I wrote you b4, there's no way for you to retreive your old name, sorry, but that's how things work. If you'd given us your dob in your registration we could've used that to verify your identity. Protecting ppls accounts is first priority for us.

Wolfshadoe

Skip I can appreciate that, and others can as well..:tiphat:
A big THANK you!!! protection comes first..

I do have another question though..If I got password to my old account {pretty sure }..but it says incorrect/invalid..I stop at 4 times just to be safe shouldn't I be able to still log in..? I'm not sure if that's A stupid queston or not..lol so forgive me if it is..I want to send my membership fee,and really not a big deal about old<ws>.acc..I can use a pre paid CC?.....

Thanks <ws>