What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99

rolandomota

Veteran
16$ a seed lol fuck that your stupid if your not making seeds after paying that much. Good job i love to see people making tons of seeds.

~star~crash~

it is a lot of cannabis seed

Damn. That's a shitload of seeds! Well done.

well worth the grow to make them

ya just think how much breeders like dinafem and other big name breeders are making..hell saleing seeds is alot more profitable then selling the buds they would get lol

gram for gram seed is very valuable when compared to flower

16$ a seed lol fuck that your stupid if your not making seeds after paying that much. Good job i love to see people making tons of seeds.

agree 100% ...that's why i bought the new c99 in the 1st place... what i got was the 2016 c99 initial release...it's really dank &very potent w/ the c99 psychedelic component to the high... i'm happy to have it in my cross's...the thing is they produced mostly purple & dark purple flowers(great flowers)...however after harvest the CAT_PISS REEK proved that this was not pure c99...oh well

~star~crash~

hey peeps ...i'm here

i was hard on Cindy, but it's too late for regret because she's in 90% of everything I'm currently growing...i'm hugely invested in C99 ...matter of fact i've invested a whole YEAR into C99..truth is she's still amazing marijuana...but just not totally like the original

HqFarms

hey peeps ...i'm here

i was hard on Cindy, but it's too late for regret because she's in 90% of everything I'm currently growing...i'm hugely invested in C99 ...matter of fact i've invested a whole YEAR into C99..truth is she's still amazing marijuana...but just not totally like the original

Have you ever grown out princess?

HqFarms

Yes I mean the mom of c99 "princess.." i finally got my princess haze girls vegging and I've been trying to figure out who they lean towards more.. either princess or the super silver haze x c99 male. I might be wrong but if I remember correctly the c99 in that cross is from the original stock. Also that pollen didn't come from bg, it came from someone as a collab. Can you check out my thread and take a look at the leaf structure on my five girls? I would greatly appreciate it

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342483

Latest posts

Latest posts