What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

~star~crash~

if in pots i would rap them and if ground should be no problems. my buddy had some out with snow flying

yes, Cover them and water them thoroughly in the morning, the water will help insulate the plant cells

hey thanks for the quick response this is very important to me & maybe others ...everything is in the ground and physically impossible to cover them all ... i've a 2 hour window of frost temps followed by 4 days of nice weather ... this is a crucial time ... i know this is a hardy plant ...will 2 hours in the danger zone fuck me up?

Samson4

Veteran
I'd only cover them if there is rain/snow. I say this because if they are that close, the freezing water will lead to mold when the temps rise again.
How long until they are finished?

2 hours of dry cold will do little.

~star~crash~

I'd only cover them if there is rain/snow. I say this because if they are that close, the freezing water will lead to mold when the temps rise again.
How long until they are finished?

2 hours of dry cold will do little.

varied ...one week to 10 days untill finish

Star Crash; you talkative bastard, how the hell did you get 4,500 posts in 1 year??? :tiphat:

i have :huggg:OCD ... but seriously i am concerned about the cold temps so close to finish ... i'll let them go and pray for no damage

~star~crash~

hey i just got my answer from slownickel ...he says to water them the night before to prevent the cold air from getting to the roots !!! thanks guys!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yum yum yum

Yum yum yum

picture.php

picture.php

vermontman

When I first saw the Maui, that's the exactly the same thing I wondered. I remember drooling over picks of the cherry bomb. Funny you should say that.

Thanks Vermontman. Is it all harvested? Are you making any concentrates?

Hey bud!
Still got a few more to go, so not total harvest yet, but coming soon.
I don't do concentrates, I find them less enjoyable, for me but I do enjoy a nice Sativa dry sieve hash on occasion.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I'm making seeds for my search for trip weed. Thai genetics must be central in any trip weed strain acclimatized for a Mediterranean climate.

I believe this mother is Thai x (Colombian Gold x C99). It is ripe with pollen from Bangi Haze crossed with a line that represents my life's work. This is only the latest time I'm blending Thai into my line. I've been adding Thai in for many generations of out-crossings:
picture.php

ThaiBliss