What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GRINGO

G

growhigh1233

I would never believe the haze story either until I saw this post[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] mountain high haze which is[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] a cross of Afghan/Haze and a line bred ssHf2 male, it looks just like Grinspoon. These pics look identical to Grinspoon.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7368943&postcount=4
[/FONT]

ohh yeah thats very similar expression ................ id love to know for certain what the genentics were..

i have some grins on day 60 at min, that pic is making me crave a a grin' blunt

Last edited:
G

growhigh1233

going to be sending a few of these in for freebies sortly ............ they've been curing over the summer and just need to sort from the chaff

might be a few other goodies from the vault to

EastCoast710

man that stuff is a waste of time to grow.. grew grinspoon a few times.. there are way better yielding sativas out there that have the same high and give u like 100 x more buds

FireIn.TheSky

Yield is low but believe it or not not every grows for yield.

I grow this kind of stuff for my own personal stash. I love having the most exotic herb for myself.

What ever happened to these I don't recall ever seeing them listed at the bay.

G

growhigh1233

man that stuff is a waste of time to grow.. grew grinspoon a few times.. there are way better yielding sativas out there that have the same high and give u like 100 x more buds

if it were all about time and yield everyone wud be growing 50 day indicas

i like sativa highs .......... the best big yelding sativa is bangi haze imo ......... if thats what you seek

this line is pretty much unadulterated with indica............which imo leads to the cleanest crispst of highs

G

growhigh1233

Yield is low but believe it or not not every grows for yield.

I grow this kind of stuff for my own personal stash. I love having the most exotic herb for myself.

What ever happened to these I don't recall ever seeing them listed at the bay.

i sent them in not sure if they got listed or not ........ was for the bail fund

havnt had time to grow any out my self,,,i had to stop growing for over a year ... iching to get some seeds popping now tho :)

FireIn.TheSky

Get growing grow high :joint:

This was such an intern hybrid you made i think I'm going to try to duplicate it on my own, just waiting for the right grinspoon pheno.

G

growhigh1233

Get growing grow high :joint:

This was such an intern hybrid you made i think I'm going to try to duplicate it on my own, just waiting for the right grinspoon pheno.

thanks man......i still have pollen in the freezer to .... hopefully i can start some seeds at end of the month