What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA Chief Says Medical Marijuana Is a ‘Joke’

I'm seriously pissed that none of you pricks caught my Rosenberg/Goldstein reference.

32489_original.png

ic

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there is a petition going among medical users & their families/caregivers calling for this morons head on a platter. last i saw, it had over 10,000 sigs already. there is so much heat that the DEA has issued two "clarifications" regarding his foot being lodged firmly in his mouth... i can't remember if it was on MSN or Yahoo i read it earlier...short-term memory, huh...:biggrin:

zeet

Veteran
there is a petition going among medical users & their families/caregivers calling for this morons head on a platter. last i saw, it had over 10,000 sigs already. there is so much heat that the DEA has issued two "clarifications" regarding his foot being lodged firmly in his mouth... i can't remember if it was on MSN or Yahoo i read it earlier...short-term memory, huh...:biggrin:
you got a link for that petition bro?

sdd420

Veteran
As already said somewhere else, the Feds have approved a huge increase in production for oxy contin etc. Money is the root of all evil apparently and big pharma gets what it wants. Until we stand up for no schedule no nothing...just another precious commodity . I hope it happens let's keep talking about it. Peace sdd

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one can be that dumb, and no I do not think he is bright at all. He is being told what to say by those that get income from chasing down drug users or sellers. Same as Anslinger did many years ago. Anslinger did not want to go after pot and was told that he had to. Fact.

Money and power, not your safety is the first order of business.

theclearspot

Astounding ignorance. But he's not the only one. Unfortunately large swathes of the medical profession despite their University degrees are close minded and ignorant. They are the type (and I have known a few) who are viciously anti Cannabis but will down a bottle of Whisky and become violent. But when you are creaming off loads of easy money to prescribe useless 'medicines' which debilitate people -why would you change? Theres just such a lack of honesty in all the professions these days as they are all locked into corporate greed. The Military, Medicine, Teachers, Nurses, all should be ashamed of themselves. People as individuals need to ask themselves 'is what am I doing ethical'? Whether it be prescribing pharmaceuticals or handing out a Police summons to a homeless guy on the street. Unfortunately society is just ugly and those who should be helping are merely feeding at the trough like pigs.

Croissant

Astounding ignorance. But he's not the only one. Unfortunately large swathes of the medical profession despite their University degrees are close minded and ignorant. They are the type (and I have known a few) who are viciously anti Cannabis but will down a bottle of Whisky and become violent. But when you are creaming off loads of easy money to prescribe useless 'medicines' which debilitate people -why would you change? Theres just such a lack of honesty in all the professions these days as they are all locked into corporate greed. The Military, Medicine, Teachers, Nurses, all should be ashamed of themselves. People as individuals need to ask themselves 'is what am I doing ethical'? Whether it be prescribing pharmaceuticals or handing out a Police summons to a homeless guy on the street. Unfortunately society is just ugly and those who should be helping are merely feeding at the trough like pigs.

good point but also a lot of those prefessionals incurred incredible amounts of debt to get to that level of education which primes them for being corrupted because they feel they deserve something for their hard work and sacrifice. Fucking Debt Slavery man corrupts you from the inside.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Your safety was never a consideration when it was illegalized. And your Health isn't a reason why it will be legalized.

Money, Power, and control. They want to feminize the population and have tried everything they can to do so.. and if they hate it you must love it. too fucking easy

All badge, no brains.....what's new.

Take off the badge and all u have left is yet another worthless, mindless person in the world.

....I often wonder where some of these officials come from?!? There is NO EXCUSE for ignorance this day and age.....go get educated or stfu.

Weed=dangerous??? Lol ....if this prick wants to understand what "dangerous" means, then he should go try to chop someone's plants down without wearing his fancy badge....

weedape

This guy is the joke. Maybe someday after decades of research people won't smoke for medicine but currently smoking represents the most effective delivery of active chemicals in marijuana. How is medical marijuana a joke when it's legal in almost half the US?