What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNADAM 2015 - Amsterdam (replaces HTCC)

SAMSEED

Oi , you shit ...... You pirate ....lol

Just stick to Smoking OrangeDiesel in your mankini .....��

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
seem to be more and more cups every year. amazing how things can boom on the one hand but still be so repressive on the other. crazy world. anyway grats on the win Karma Genetics, am growing some of that Karmarado x Fire OG right now, can't wait to see how it smokes, only managed to get 2 females to survive as clones, the third one didnt root and 2 were males.

cloudz

ICMag Donor
:tiphat:has anyone infos about the thc results from the cannabis college:dunno:
i enter 3 strains,Dinachem,Mango Haze and Happiness.
thanks cloudz

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
At Cloudz i wouldnt take these type test to serius. They seem to ve verry differnt outcomes on same samples. Its not a true Lab test in my eyes.

Here they are. Your mango haze was clearly one with highest THC. Always them hazes. Welldone.

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Haha sweet... nice to hear you still get your hands dirty ;)

:D

oh, cloudz... for you buddy...

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Congrats yourself on the 70% batter... I imagine it probably would batter you as well... :D

I missed you last time you were in town (just now right?) Mr H said your ODV3 was off the chain lately :)