What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dog Clone

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo man
I did stretch it and remodel it a bit since you saw it
Less dog kennel more dog greenhouse hahaha
I found a place that made 1 3/8" tube corners/brackets/fittings to help give my cage a properly sloped and supported roof, and clear greenhouse tarps to cover up and keep the rain out. World of difference. More room. Better vision diffusion. Taller ceiling. Sloped for run off at 110 degrees.

A photographer friend of mine is coming by to take some pictures of the garden tonight (day 56) so hopefully there will be some nice shots to post up when I get copies.

I'll get some pictures of the Dogs at 42 also
They didn't get the same build time so their structure is a little different

Beautiful are the flowers
kaulana na pua

[YOUTUBEIF]http://youtu.be/bhibLQFebpQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

B

BadPenny

is this the Dog/ogers cross that has been passed around in bean form. the dog part I mean. thanks for any info.

Father Earth… Definitely not the same cut.

The D.O.G. is a clone I originally obtained from ORGNKID and spread to the boys in norcal. Some kinda fruity-ish incensey bubba hybrid, IMO.

So glad this gal is back in the Maui Hui.

You hit it on the head saying it's not the look but the taste. In your pics it looks real nice but it definitely has that old school vibe with smaller caylexes, pine tree shape compared to your chemd and valley.

I can remember when everything on Maui seemed to be part Dog. They would sell bags of it saying "its part Dog." And that's all that needed to be said.

Dog wax = fruit loop licorice....mmmmm

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

even though it looks like 6oz it will probably be only 3 maybe 3.5. Be nice to be wrong, but Ive been growing this gal pretty hard for almost a year now... pretty sure I know how she'll put out on the scale.
^^posted 01/23^^

well, got everything from that run all dried and trimmed up.
6 Dogs. 623g flowers. a C-U-Next-Tuesday hair shy of 104g per... but a hair over 3.5z!
so not too bad.

we have been having Kona winds and weather for the last few weeks
ALWAYS THE LAST FEW WEEKS
so they didn't get the gentle finish I prefer
its not the purtiest (especially when compared to the Valley...)
but fuck you this shit smells like paradise and tastes like a slice of heaven ala mode.

I forgot to bring home the cd form my friends last night. FUCK

if the wind dies down i'll go out after dark and use the sony to get some pics of some Dogs around day 60.

true grit

Veteran
Nice homie! Still cant get over flavor description. yum... How big were the plants to yield that for you?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good question grit...
just went out and actually measured!
they were between 4 and 4.5' tall from the soil line to the tip top bud
in 7g pots

yeild isn't my strong point hahahaha
damnit hahahaha

its definitely the best tasting pot I have had

StoneyPufnstuff's description of "palatal resonance" is right on.
shared a j last night with a friend and your tastebuds were tingling after each drag from the start of the j to the end
magic

Dirtboy808

Veteran
With such short hours of light not bad when we get over 12 they will double. That sounds like some good weed.
How's the wind it is blowing here pretty good.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
With such short hours of light not bad when we get over 12 they will double. That sounds like some good weed.
How's the wind it is blowing here pretty good.

That's true....yields take a dip it seems October thru January
Then builds February March April May
So June July August and September will be so fat.... the same size (height) plants put out will produce almost double in the same 9wk phase.

Winds suck here
Hard heavy konas maybe 30mph with some stronger

But my disc of pictures is being delivers so maybe I'll get some shots loaded after all. I didn't go out the other night.

Paco, e como mai, homie

JOJO420

Veteran
aloha guys:) finally back on my feet and gonna grow some plants again this year. Looking great as usual Grey.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some pictures with the cyber shot last night
I have gotten my copy of the photos from my friend but there are 165 of them for me to go thru... those will be added. later.

... as for the day 60 batch...

I am very pleased with how this round is coming out - its the best looking Dog I have done. The smell is off the charts. It is both sweet yet stringent - very unique nose on this gal.

picture.php

here is a bottom dwelling bud. you also get a glimpse of how lanky it is - there's lots of stick.
picture.php

very kush like structure in my opinion
picture.php

a little leafy maybe even
i do not think this plant was selected for its eye catching ability
picture.php

but it ain't like she's ugly
hopefully when i trim this round it comes out real purrrrty
picture.php

One Love 731

Veteran
She's a beautiful addition! Between her the Vally and Sour Dubb ya have a lil piece of heaven there in your lil piece of heaven. Keep up the good work brotha GreySkull. Thanks you for all you do. 1:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts