What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HUMBOLDT´S GREEN CRACK BEANS

Mikenite69

Veteran
I'll Pm you cold canna but I can tell you right now they don't ship to the states.

I already figured out I'll do some greencrack, emdog, 707 headband and amhurst sour d. As soon as the beans land in my hands I'll get to cracking some.

The bluedream I am gonna drop those outdoors this summer along with critical+ and maybe the bubba kush.

coldcanna

Veteran
Agree with the BD for the summer, its a very large plant, very tall and branchy I'd def recommend topping once or twice while your getting them ready indoors in the spring.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Beans arrived safe and sound.

Beans arrived safe and sound.

Here is what I got I'll most likely be running emdog, 707 headband and some greencrack first.

dannykarey

God Damn Mike.......Looks like Chirstmas came early bro.

Great pics and info guys........That GC looks proper SGS, great job.

Danny

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hell ya dude hooked me up lovely. It's time to fine something special. I have high hopes for the 3 I wanna crack ASAP. I wish I could run them all at one shot to pheno hunt a large pool but a few at a time will work also. Lol.

Those amnesia are kinda calling my name as well and the mobydicks. I know in the summer I'll run the bubba, blue dreams and critical+ those will all go outdoors this summer.

mack 10

Veteran
yo mike, i got some of the same strains. Just germing some Emdog and have some
HSO, green crack seeds.Also got some Amnesia and Crittical+ from Dinafem.
(Mine are only 3 pacs though...)

H

hard rain

I have a single HSO green crack at 6 weeks flower and she looks fantastic. Big plant, covered in crystals with the same bud structure as pics I see of the original. Very happy so far.:peacock:

Sweed_96

Hi guys!
Nice pics and info! Looks interesting this clone and strain...
How are the Green Crack ladies??
There's something interesting for the moment?
Hope we can enjoy some pictures and reports!!!
Thanks and good vibes!

gregaggg

Hi all green crack lovers :)
I have 30 GC from HSO in vegging room waiting to be planted outside.
Tell me please, when could I take clones from them (I need for indoor)? What would be better pheno - sativa or indica?
Thank

dgrowman

I have a mother from CC of green crack. Really robust plant. It clones easily. I also have an HSo green crack, just vegging right now though. I also have green crack from sickmeds seeds. So with I the next 6 months a triple showdown is gonna happen and see which one I like the best. The GC from CC is one of my best outdoor strains. Gonna be done early and it's frosty as fuck n has a mouth watering smell.

I know this is old, but im super interested on how this turned out. I am trying to find the differences in the different phenos of this strain and am wondering which one to get to medicate.

H

hard rain

I successfully harvested one HSO green crack. It produces very well. Very solid buds that ended up with a bit of tiny bit of mould.

Not sure why it's called green crack? For me it is relaxing and mostly indica type high. Not really couchlock though, you can function and get things done if you need to. I'd call it a balanced high.

I took samples at 6,7,8,9,10 and even 11 weeks and the best were at 9-10 weeks from seed. The earlier harvested samples weren't any more of a racy high.

I grew this with HSO's OG Kush, which to me had a better high but only produced about 1/3 rd as much as the green crack.

I have no access to elite cuttings so I have no idea whether these are a good representation or not. Both the HSO varieties were quite good pot, not sure yet if they're keeper quality but will keep them a while at least.

S

sourpuss

Yeah the real green crack is euphoria with a touch of racyness to keep it lively. Ive only had 1 batch of real crack in a bunch of fakes or they r hybrids that dont capture the effect of crack fully.

Thx for sharin. Saved me some time and cash.:tiphat:

H

hard rain

There's a touch of euphoria but no raciness for me anyway. It is a bit thought provoking as well as relaxing. A good plant, but you might find something that gives this type of high better. For some reason the high from this is better vaporized?

I've had other plants that have done euphoria better. As for raciness a pure sativa taken a little early will get my housework done.

Still most would not be disappointed in the hso crack.

S

sourpuss

Well im pretty on the fence reading this thread. Seems there may be phenos to find Nd hunt for.... looks like ill be runn8ng a couple packs to see whats up....

CoCoSativas

Well im pretty on the fence reading this thread. Seems there may be phenos to find Nd hunt for.... looks like ill be runn8ng a couple packs to see whats up....

im with you. my wife really wants me to get some green crack but i can only pick from seeds because of where i live. im going to try out a few different green cracks and see if i can find something like the original.

she wants the green grack because we got some gc wax a few months back. she loved it.. so now gc is on the list

C

CannaBuilding

Hello to all,

Anyone have some info on the type of high HSO green crack gives off, smoking or vaping?

From what i have searched and read, they say if you have a little its can be motivational and if you over do it, it can sometimes leave you waisted? can anyone confirm this please, much appreciated for any info provided.

Great thread by the way, great pics, of some very nice GC plants.

Peace to all, happy growing.

relic1981

Veteran
I successfully harvested one HSO green crack. It produces very well. Very solid buds that ended up with a bit of tiny bit of mould.

Not sure why it's called green crack? For me it is relaxing and mostly indica type high. Not really couchlock though, you can function and get things done if you need to. I'd call it a balanced high.

I took samples at 6,7,8,9,10 and even 11 weeks and the best were at 9-10 weeks from seed. The earlier harvested samples weren't any more of a racy high.

I grew this with HSO's OG Kush, which to me had a better high but only produced about 1/3 rd as much as the green crack.

I have no access to elite cuttings so I have no idea whether these are a good representation or not. Both the HSO varieties were quite good pot, not sure yet if they're keeper quality but will keep them a while at least.

being from and living in humboldt i can honestly say that HSO is way overpriced poorly bred seeds. ive never had anyone ive known be happy with the seeds. its all a name hype. you associate humboldt with great cannabis so the seeds should be fire right? nope. way overpriced and imho weak watered down genetics. i think its a shame to use the humboldt name to take advantage of people. i want to keep humboldt synomous with great cannabis, freindly, kind and generous people who know whats what what when it comes to great quality cannabis. its def not a fair rep of humboldt genetics... we have a lot of no name breeders here who have been breeding for50+ years in some cases. those unamed heros are the ones devoloping most of the clone onlies coming out of humboldt. they breed forthemselves and for the betterment of the cannabis strains they are and have been working on for years. the results are very stable seeds with a high % of germination and a high % of keepers because of the stability that years of reworking a line will bring.they pass out seeds and cuttings and are proud of their work and want to get it out there and share it with the communityt to help people in need. dont get me wrong some people here do hoard genetics but luckily you can get most of what you want here by just knowing the right people or by asking fellow growers for special seeds. chances are even if one dude is hoarding his cuts, they are usually out and being passed around freely. so even when someone says nobody else has this cut, they usually do. lol.. usually. like i said we have some great folks in the cannabis community here. matter of fact i just met a breeder in his 70's early this summer to grab some seeds. he has been working the hills since the early 70's and his hill is jaw dropping. even in early june he had 8 footers in 250 gal pots, drip line fed, and just the vegging plants smelled like i hit a skunk. he is super friendly and kind. told me a few old timer stories about the original hazes columbian gold, panama red, etc compared to todays elites. everything back in the day that was elite was unbricked sativas (usually had seeds he said) but they all had a soaring sativa high compared to the indica dominate hybrids of today. he was talking about how sensi is good because it has no seeds but its also bad because they dont have any seeds. lol. he gave me some seeds and a few cuts from his oldschool haze that he said will be the most potent sativa i have ever tried. he rolled a decent sized joint of some of the haze buds and it truly was a special sativa. very cerbral and heady and quite potent. pmaybey not the most potent ive tried but close. im trying to get back to using more flowers instead of making sugar wax or shatter out of it all. i may have to smoke a few bowls or take mad rips but since it has a much wider range of cannabinoids the medicinal effects are more full spectrum compared to the oil. also you lose some of those subtle terps that can make or break a bud. the haze is perfect daytime or pick me up meds. cant wait to findout what i got but need to make room. im friends with BOG and am supposed to get a few packs of his blue kush, lsd and blue moon rocks. i already have his sour bubble, bubble gum and sour grape (the sour grape and sour bubble look almost identicle.. sour grape is bog grape punch x sour bubble so its cool they are so much alike. the sg is more fruity with a kushy bottom end and the sour bubble is fuely kushy magic. super dense nugs, high yeilds of super sticky , super skunky and super sticky, super potent nugs. im just guessing but id say they are both over 20%thc with the SB being a bit more potent. reminds me alot of socal master kush. its just very kushy but has hybrid vigour. (not og kushy but true kush, again like the socal master) fsuper fat leaf blades and grows into a super bushy plant. i super cropped my mom once and it just lolly popped perfectly.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i read your novel, lol kinda takes off the topic a long way . would be good to make your own thread about some of your findings?? its act pretty interesting hearing someones encounters with different breeders and strains ect.