What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HUMBOLDT´S GREEN CRACK BEANS

Galvatron

Mine went purple outdoors. It's been chopped and dried for two weeks. Still smells very sweet with faint undertones of skunk. I've got two clones going indoors that smell much stronger of skunk and look like they'll fill out more, I grow short plants (under 3 feet) and this winter hso GC outdoor run was just to burn through old seeds to see the results. The two I have inside will be seeded with a male bubba kush from a line I've been working with(Bubba x Afghani). Also working on a (Bubba x Afghan) x peyote purple line.

2dglssx.jpg

2d450w.jpg

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Sorry bud, I have no idea where to get clone onlys.

I found these seeds in a half an ounce.

#3 Really close.
picture.php

DeMonet

Hi All,

After lurking around here for years I've found a thread I'm moved to post in. Thanks for all the great info and reading over the years...btw, Shish, I've really enjoyed reading your threads.

I thought I'd add my 2 pence about my experience with HSO green crack fem in the hopes there's some useful info for someone. Mainly, in my research I've found quite a bit of butthurt over these S1s producing plants that are not exactly like that clone we all know and love. Well, I guess that's S1s for ya. Sorry, no pix...

About a year ago, purchased a seedpack from BCBD. Sprouted 3, planted them in coco, took clones and kept the seed mothers back. Numbers 1 and 3 looked more or less identical, like an indica dominant hybrid with light green leaves, although #1 was more vigorous in its growth and quickly became the largest of the three.

#2's growth was not as rapid, its leaves showed narrower blades, its stalks were more slender, and after topping/cloning it became much more bushy than the other two, which kept the Christmas tree shape pretty well. In short, at a glance it shows more sativa characteristics than the other two. Also, when moving this plant around or taking clones, it smells skunky.

After flowering all three for two rounds, they were assessed.

#1, the most vigorous of the bunch, clones tolerably well. It grows big, quickly. It starts building buds RIGHT AWAY, and they look twice the size of the others. By the end of flowering, however, the other two will have caught up, in terms of dry weight. Real big buds, very light smell of garbagey mango, hardly any flavor at all, not very potent, 9 weeks.

#3, quite similar in its growth pattern to #1 (node length, shape of the bush (I top), height, etc) although it takes longer to reach the same height. Does not clone very readily, and conditions must be PERFECT to get good clones off it. Buds take longer to start developing than #1. Seems to drink more water than either of the others. Rather than clusters of roundish buds, makes long, spear shaped tops. While growing, reeks of lemon-mango-pez candy and Bazooka bubblegum. Sticky with trichomes that extend in some cases to the fan leaves. Light, sweet citrus-mango flavor to the dried, cured product. Tolerably potent, 9 weeks. It's not exactly like the GC clone that used to get passed around the Bay Area, which was a bit more potent and smelled more of mango/skunk, but pretty close.

#2 is a skunk. There is absolutely no GC to this plant. It stinks. I mean, really, really stinks, of hot garbage in a city dumpster in the summer, skunks, dogshit, and burning tires, with some anise and a hint of berry. Unlike the others, it's a touchy about light leaks and high PPMs/EC. In the first case it'll pop bananas for sure, and in the second it'll yellow right away. Fewer big tops, more mid sized nugs. Not as dense. Despite that, the larger volume of midsized nugs results in slightly higher yields. Also, it purples. Nice! 8-8 1/2 weeks, strong skunk/anise flavor with a touch of dark berry. The high is very, very strong, with a racy front end and a ceiling I haven't yet located. This is my favorite of the three. It ain't Green Crack, but it is a badass purpley skunk! I consider it a keeper.

So that's it. I don't mean to try to hijack this thread, but: I got 3 different plants from 3 seeds. Are there a bunch more wildly different phenos to be found in these seeds, or have I pretty much seen what there is to see with my 3?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Nice, descriptions. Sounds like you found a keeper. Im all about that hot garbage.

Welcome to the mag kets see some pic to go with those tantalizing descriptions.

DeMonet

Nice, descriptions. Sounds like you found a keeper. Im all about that hot garbage.

Welcome to the mag kets see some pic to go with those tantalizing descriptions.

I'm doin a little research to see if I can't strip meta/any type of identifying data out of pix before posting. Anybody who knows about this feel free to PM me with details...

GNX

green crack with 2 different leaf's

green crack with 2 different leaf's

I recently found some clones GC clones. And I also started some from seed . Seems the ones I got have much skinner and longer leaf's compared to the the seed I started . I purchased a pack of GC seeds fem from Crop king seeds.

I am aware of the nutrient burn in case someone decide to comment on it lol. But the leaf's are what I am focused on . I wish I could find some photos of the Cecil cut .

Attachments

• P_20170412_121301_1_p.jpg
    P_20170412_121301_1_p.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 15

norcaltransplnt

Wonderland nursery in garberville has cuts of gc and so does plant humboldt down the street in briceland but the one at plant humboldt maybe for hso they had a lot of seed plants from them (they're prices are a little high but they're hardened off ready to go in the ground)

LostTribe

Premium user
I have the HSO Cecile B aka Cush aka Green Crack at 45 days.

Large yielding easy growing fem specimen. Super tight internodes and very dense buds with a sweet sugary aroma. 25% red hairs. Getting close. Fabulous yield but only time with tell how this girl compares to the "Cut".

Impressed so far and she's dense and bushy! Clones go nuts in aero once rooted staying short with multi branching very easy to grow and looks to impress!

LT

I will try to get some pics soon.

LostTribe

Premium user
52 Day HSO Cecile B aka green crackz!

picture.php

Very impressive growth huge solid nuggets coated in sweet fresh mango sticky goo! Quick veg and extremely fast rooting!

Battery died I will get more tomorrow if time permits.

LT

St. Phatty

I forget if my Green Crack was HSO or the other GC ... but it was FANTASTIC.

Definitely a candidate for that "getting work done/ mental focus" thread.

That's if, you only smoke a little. :woohoo:

karoniates16

So, anyone got anymore info on HSO Green Crack? I had like 5 bodhi strains i was going to buy for outdoor guerilla grow this year but i just realized its too late to seperate the males from fems, and then clone the best fem. So now i figured ill get hso green crack and just clone the fuck out of the 5 female seeds. Judging from this thread, hso green crack seems like the perfect way to go for killer/high yield guerilla grows

Latest posts

Latest posts