What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have/still growing strains from Elite Genetics?

[QU

He said epic! I like that..must be the fire then! So all phenos were great? No duds huh?

OTE=iceberg slim;7766376]
I've actually used both of them.they were similar in what they brought to the table,but the 08 brought the sour phenos and like you said the sfv brought the piney phenos.both made some absolute gas out of anything they touched.epic stuff bro[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
The ult chem sfv girls nannered late,but the male I found smelled like fruity burnt rubber in veg and was the male equivalent to a variety by Jimmy nitz called motorbreath,the #15 cut to be specific.I tested him 4 over a year before I let loose on anyrhing.I hit him to lemon bubba, banana og,sour
larry,and a few others.he thrOwsl both gas and sweet phenos definitely.also great vertical,upright stature,and big flowers.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's good to see your free again Elite genetics.

I don't have anything of yours but damn if I wasn't looking when ya got popped. Everything sold out fast as funk!

I'm looking forward to your comeback & to see what your able to resurect from years past.
Best of luck n happy hunting.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Elite... That Cali CLub OG was insane bro!!! U sent me a couple seeds right b4 u got popped.. I was posting under Oswizzle back then... your super strawberry diesel was also some str8 bomb ...

Glad to see you finally hit daylight

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Glad you are out and with the fam. I have only a couple seeds left of your Socal Master kush and a few Double SFV. So scared to lose them, I havent thought about poppin them!! Might have to drop some in celebration of your return! Welcome back again.

Last edited:

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Man that Double SFV is 'wicked' good herb! Pains me to think mine is gone! Hope you hit the jackpot Rainman.

Peace
BM

Thanks Baked_Beanz,
Yeah I'll always be upset bout what the feds put me through for pot..but if I dwell on it then it will eat me up inside so I try not to..im trying to edit my post and remove email but I can't figure it out yet..its not letting me?

[/I]hey bro.glad u good.I emailed u last week.hope it didn't freak u out.you're spot on on the piney phenos.it did great on the banana og.
the 08s a masterpiece brother!-tf[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

wishing you well , 8 years sounds like a super fucked up thing, and knowing laws had changed and seeing the sentence out must be real head fuck.

just check forum rules , not sure about putting emails and things up , i,d hate to see you banned before you even get started . that would suck. i for one want to see what fire your bringing back[/QUOTE]

I will get some more going fairly soon and release them when ready. Not sure where yet but looking into that soon..will keep you in mind.glad u enjoyed them bro

QUOTE=Bud_Man10;7773810]Man that Double SFV is 'wicked' good herb! Pains me to think mine is gone! Hope you hit the jackpot Rainman.

Peace
BM[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! Its a process to get back to were I was but with the help from old friends and some new I should be up and running soon...I am glad I did a lot of back crossing multiple times which makes the breeding process all that much easier..At the time I was trying to backcross to achieve near pure forms of clone only strains in seed form but now it will make everything so much easier to get going..take care

][/I]
It's good to see your free again Elite genetics.

I don't have anything of yours but damn if I wasn't looking when ya got popped. Everything sold out fast as funk!

I'm looking forward to your comeback & to see what your able to resurect from years past.
Best of luck n happy hunting.

Drop them beans bro! They are fire..although you might have gotten Og raskel's So cal masterkush x 97bubblegum originals from me as I was selling some of his originals that he was making at that time or I did some breeding with them as well so I'm not sure what u have.. Eitjer way sure to be the fire..The double sfv is a very close example of the original sfv clone with pinesol phenos so they are amazing in deed. Thank you for the kind welcome..it's been a long road and I've learned a lot and I'm a lot older now and wiser so I'm looking forward to my best work yet! Take care

OTE=Rainman;7773314]Glad you are out and with the fam. I have only a couple seeds left of your Socal Master kush and a few Double SFV. So scared to lose them, I havent thought about poppin them!! Might have to drop some in celebration of your return! Welcome back again.[/QUOTE]

I remember u well homie! Remember that name.. Yeah that Cali club og I've got to get back asap..it is epic as my friend said earlier..did you find you a good strawberry cough drop flava mixed with diesel pheno in those? Rez did a incredible job on those strawberry diesel and I tried to add a little kick to it to improve potency without losing flava..I mean that strain blew my mind when I first smoked it..I couldn't believe it actually smelled and tasted just like strawberry cough drops and sour diesel all mixed together n a wonderful strawberry candy diesel blend.. Potency was good but could be improve on a bit..so I tried

QUOTE=Storm Shadow;7773191]Elite... That Cali CLub OG was insane bro!!! U sent me a couple seeds right b4 u got popped.. I was posting under Oswizzle back then... your super strawberry diesel was also some str8 bomb ...

Glad to see you finally hit daylight[/QUOTE]

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Thanks Baked_Beanz,
Yeah I'll always be upset bout what the feds put me through for pot..but if I dwell on it then it will eat me up inside so I try not to..im trying to edit my post and remove email but I can't figure it out yet..its not letting me?

[/I]hey bro.glad u good.I emailed u last week.hope it didn't freak u out.you're spot on on the piney phenos.it did great on the banana og.
the 08s a masterpiece brother!-tf
[/QUOTE]

was just giving heads up , they pretty tolerant here if its a mistake and cleary is ,
also you can edit when you get to 50 posts i think and also pm. ( privately )
look forward to stories , i too was just catching onto your genetics , when shit went south for you .
try stick around we need guys with good knowledge here :tiphat:

Thanks man appreciate it greatly!

Looking forward putting out some great new beans.. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away..

QUOTE=BAKED_BEANZ;7774109][/QUOTE]

was just giving heads up , they pretty tolerant here if its a mistake and cleary is ,
also you can edit when you get to 50 posts i think and also pm. ( privately )
look forward to stories , i too was just catching onto your genetics , when shit went south for you .
try stick around we need guys with good knowledge here :tiphat:[/QUOTE]

Prolly should bro look

QUOTE=mellowfellow;5425233]still have the twisted purple og kush. might get to them one day.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• twistedpurpleogkush.jpg
    twistedpurpleogkush.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 14
Bro u can't flower in cups..I veg'd in cups for 3 weeks then pulled the bottom off cups and stuck in dirt filled pots with cup still sticking out the pots.works well

And you I'd good getting those Chem 91 cut x chemd x Chem 91 and the lemon larry

OTE=Laughing Jim;5461362]I still have a couple packs of ChemD X ChemD X Chem 91...and some Lemon Larry.The
He had so many strains because he grew and flowered in cups, not pots.[/QUOTE]

I never got shit from mark..he was growing 12 great white shark plant only (not the cut either)when I met him in 2006 an it was bunk to me!
I wouldn't even smoke it cuz I had kush an mark was so stubborn he wouldn't take any cuts I'd offer him..he ended up getting a lot of hybrid seeds from me in 2006/07 then started a seed company up using my seed stock mainly and calling his banana og kush pure when he never got the banana og kush cut from me that I got from orgnkid..he is using banana og kush x Motarebels star kush which is per 98 bubba x sensi star and calling it pure banana og..he is. Decent guy so don't get me wrong but still...

QUOTE=BadPenny;6796108]Be hard not to have some goodies between Markcastle and Orgnkid as buds, JMHO. And all the trading he was doing besides that.[/QUOTE]

jets1925

Kinda Obscure

Kinda Obscure

Hey elite I have seen people use, a cut in breeding called elite og that they said came from you. Was there ever a seed release or cut you circulated that was simply called elite og? And if so what were the genetics involved.

jets1925

Just to further clarify, the breeder who I'm referring to is thc development. He disappeared on ig after scamming some people so I can't ask him direct.

Hey bro no I never just made a og kush and called it elite og but I did however make so many og kush hybrids and then I would backcross to get near pure og in seed form..I did this a lot actually..like I had many og and chem so I would work like genetics over and over..if he had some og from me it would been good for sure..

QUOTE=jets1925;7793223]Hey elite I have seen people use, a cut in breeding called elite og that they said came from you. Was there ever a seed release or cut you circulated that was simply called elite og? And if so what were the genetics involved.[/QUOTE]