What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have/still growing strains from Elite Genetics?

el gordo

I still have a lemon larry bx1 mum, looks alot like the revolution plant with high trichome density and purple hues

phog

Veteran
i grew these Ultimate Chemdawg 08 x Raskal's OG out a few years ago, all the phenos were good in their own way

this one smelled strongly of dark smokey coffee, lemons and model glue-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

phog

Veteran
this pheno was piney, spicy and numbed the mouth-

picture.php

picture.php

this one tasted like lemons and fuel-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those aren't mine..

QUOTE=OneTokeOver;5424972]I just popped 3 La Katana fems last week. I know very little about the company or the seeds, got them as a freebie. I will say they came up very fast and are looking good.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a nice male bro..i can promise good things to come

QiotE=iceberg slim;6824905]Here's an Ultimate Chem SFV male ive had for a while.it's finally time to let him do his thing[/QUOTE]

The question is which to use? The sfv might get piney phenos but u migjt want that

QUOTE=iceberg slim;6839905]Ultimate chem 08 male[/QUOTE]

Will get you straight but gonna be a min bro sorry

QuOTE=dr.bootz;7140943]I ORDERED THE DAY BEFORE HE GOT ARRESTED ...LOST 200 BUCKS ....HOPE HE IS DOING OK THO[/QUOTE]

The question is which to use? The sfv might get piney phenos but u migjt want that

QUOTE=iceberg slim;6839905]Ultimate chem 08 male
[/QUOTE]hey bro.glad u good.I emailed u last week.hope it didn't freak u out.you're spot on on the piney phenos.it did great on the banana og.
the 08s a masterpiece brother!-tf

QUOTE=iceberg slim;6839905]Ultimate chem 08 male
[/QUOTE]I've actually used both of them.they were similar in what they brought to the table,but the 08 brought the sour phenos and like you said the sfv brought the piney phenos.both made some absolute gas out of anything they touched.epic stuff bro

Thanks bro appreciate it! I gotta remake my email as after 6months it gets deleted...i new the 08 was gonna be the shit! Its been a long time and im legal now but i need to get all my genetica back to breed to clones, its a process and I'm gonna need lots of help and I'm gonna look out for those who help me with this but i wont be up and running fully til this fall ...prices are gonna be alot better to😁

Iceberg slim;7761453][/QUOTE]hey bro.glad u good.I emailed u last week.hope it didn't freak u out.you're spot on on the piney phenos.it did great on the banana og.
the 08s a masterpiece brother!-tf[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! Was so Nice to spend time with my family this holidays! Been 8 years! Hope u had a happy new year.. ✌

UOTE=azez;7761510]Glad you are out.
Happy New Year
Peace
Ez[/QUOTE]

[QU

He said epic! I like that..must be the fire then! So all phenos were great? No duds huh?

OTE=iceberg slim;7766376][/QUOTE]I've actually used both of them.they were similar in what they brought to the table,but the 08 brought the sour phenos and like you said the sfv brought the piney phenos.both made some absolute gas out of anything they touched.epic stuff bro[/QUOTE]

New business email is elitegenetics420@yahoo.com ...somebody stole my old one lol..same as b4 just add 420 to it..

[/I]hey bro.glad u good.I emailed u last week.hope it didn't freak u out.you're spot on on the piney phenos.it did great on the banana og.
the 08s a masterpiece brother!-tf[/QUOTE]

B

BAKED_BEANZ

New business email is elitegenetics420@yahoo.com ...somebody stole my old one lol..same as b4 just add 420 to it..

[/I]hey bro.glad u good.I emailed u last week.hope it didn't freak u out.you're spot on on the piney phenos.it did great on the banana og.
the 08s a masterpiece brother!-tf
[/QUOTE]

wishing you well , 8 years sounds like a super fucked up thing, and knowing laws had changed and seeing the sentence out must be real head fuck.

just check forum rules , not sure about putting emails and things up , i,d hate to see you banned before you even get started . that would suck. i for one want to see what fire your bringing back

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts