What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Bodhi strain?

Jwilly

I grew out packs of bodhi's road kill unicorn and ancient og both were good hybrids that I would run agian . The purple phenos of rku sucked tho as they came out blan but the green ones made up for it. I found this 1 pheno of ancient that stunk worse than all the rku's witch surprised me a bit

O

Oakhills

I have to say for outdoor, the Sunshine Daydream is very nice, as well as Ancient OG and Lando's Stash and Skylotus.

I did run Synergy in 2015 but the plants were in a very small bed and were smaller as a result.. Synergy was amazing though and I crossed her with some Ancient pollen in 2015, which I ran three of those crosses this year outdoors. The Ancient X Synergy is pretty damn good, better than SSDD possibly..... My buddy wants to call it Happy Pants, lol. Yep, Ancient OG X Synergy is officially Happy Pants, you heard it here first, lol....

Last edited:

meizzwang

I'm surprised that Bodhi hasn't released or reproduced any of his landrace seeds that he got in Nepal/India. Sometimes, people are the biggest road block to genetic diversity in cultivation.

ChemmyCam

If you guys liked th SSDD so much you should check out the chem 4 cross, Sunshine 4. I've got a few phenos in flower day 42, frostiest girls in the room and a sweet blueberry chem gas terp smell to them some even go buttery chem.

since we are all in agreement bodhi makes quality genetics, is there a specific Bodhi strain that comes to mind as far as heavy-yielding goes?

obiewanshinobi

I have four goji og seedlings in veg right now. So far they're strong plants though one of the five beans I germinated cracked open but die before its tap root could develop. Not sure why.

obiewanshinobi

I was under the impression that Bodhi was a single breeder but he works with various breeders? Also I do believe he has the general public help "test" or run new strains.

Bodhi seeds are all i grow other than a few select clones. and a bunch of keeper clones from Bodhi seeds.

big yielder, i dunno. appy crosses are decent. its more premo headstash that vanishes into thin air good

keepers in every pack ive run

Just picked up bodhis product for the first time, I got the Angelica and Black Raspberry!!! Also picked up some rug burn on from rare dankness kept hearing wonderful things about them! So excited to pop them all!

BigPhil

Veteran
Something about reading people talk about nice weed really gets my juices flowing... I've just orded a pack of Lion's Milk and Gage Green Group's California Dreaming as I've heard good things about this breeder also.

Something about reading people talk about nice weed really gets my juices flowing... I've just orded a pack of Lion's Milk and Gage Green Group's California Dreaming as I've heard good things about this breeder also.

My m8 grew this was a great stone.the taste for me was chemical,but my m8 got chocolate taste,only this was more males to females in a pack but top notch stuff
For sure.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

Green Gage's IG feed is a thing of beauty, I doubt you will be disappointed.