What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Bodhi strain?

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
I was very lucky..synergy was a freebee(3)!
I had 12 seeds, 7 for me and 5 for Erminio,amazing smoke in my opinion.
Hi every bodhi:biggrin:

I have 2 phenos of synergy at 65 days today, both close but not yet ready. How long u run yours, Jabba?

My 2 pheno looks like yours I think

Synergy 2 @ 9 weeks

Synergy 4 @ 9 weeks

Both are impressive and have differences, I think all the cool kids are gonna like the 4 pheno best, due to smell and what I imagine will be stellar bag appeal

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
Absolutely mine is the second pheno!Mine was ready at 70 days from the flowers,trycomes were cloudy.I think it's ok cut when cloudy because is mostly sativa,very powerfull in my opinion!
Excuse me for my english:laughing:

Thank you for the reply, Jabba
No need to excuse the English, your English is fine my friend.

I'm excited to be able to take both synergy phenos down. I usually wait for a good amount of amber trichome heads to chop. You are making me reconsider. I'll probably chop them both at day 70, as they appear ripe, buds are full, pistols are mostly changed and trichomes are already cloudy.

I'll happily post some post chop pics within the next few days most likely.

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
I'm very curious to know the difference between the two pheno!
I have to say one thing..during the third run with synergy(I normally bring the cut and put her in flo) I notice male flowers and nanners..

I tried to impollinate 2 small flowers,then I removed all male flowers and nanners. It seems they don't come back.

I hope well because I don't want to lose this mother,very specially to me.:tiphat:

For everyone: i read about road kill unicorn..but it's sold out everywhere,where did you find them?

Copperfield

Thanks for the replys everyone. I knew it was kind of a silly question, but I really respect everyone on ic's opinions so I thought, why not? I'm still stuck between Grape Stomper, Bay 11 or waiting for some more bodhi strains since I missed the last drop.

I'm just now getting to try some of bodhis work. I'm super excited about it because just by the looks of this plant as well as the smell...... I just got one think to say.....WINNER

Introducing the BLOCKHEAD BX. Blockheadxafgooeyxblockhead
I had a 10 pack of seeds I got from a homeboy....this beaster is my pic o the litter.....

Copperfield

What's up intents?? Sounds like u got a serious arsenal...... That blood orange sounds delicioso!! I'm super interested!! Post some pics brother. Can't wait to see your work

I'm very curious to know the difference between the two pheno!
I have to say one thing..during the third run with synergy(I normally bring the cut and put her in flo) I notice male flowers and nanners..

I tried to impollinate 2 small flowers,then I removed all male flowers and nanners. It seems they don't come back.

I hope well because I don't want to lose this mother,very specially to me.:tiphat:

For everyone: i read about road kill unicorn..but it's sold out everywhere,where did you find them?

I am seeing some nanners on my synergy 2 pheno. Between week 9-10. I cut them off and not worried too much about it. Synergy 4 no intersex issues at all. I have my doubts that my (new) tent is 100% lightproof and chalked the hermie up to that, but hmmmm...

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
I am seeing some nanners on my synergy 2 pheno. Between week 9-10. I cut them off and not worried too much about it. Synergy 4 no intersex issues at all. I have my doubts that my (new) tent is 100% lightproof and chalked the hermie up to that, but hmmmm...

uhhh..you also..i found nanners at the 25 days of flowering and i don't have seen others.The previous 2 run nothing,perfect plant!
Let me know your opinion when you smoke her!

ps:i have a wood hand made box lightproof for sure,probably is the phenotype,but i hope no:tiphat:

Jabba, both phenotypes I have get pretty floppy towards the end of flower. Same story for you? Your pics don't show much in the way of floppy.

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
Jabba, both phenotypes I have get pretty floppy towards the end of flower. Same story for you? Your pics don't show much in the way of floppy.

Excuse my english..'floppy' means nanners and male flowers?

This evening I'll post photos of synergy at 38 of flowering in 3L.
I fed her with guano kalong(1-10-1),fert biocanna, aptus and sub biocanna.

The picture of synergy in 7L some post ago was of the perfect one,only female flowers!She was from seed.

Here a photo of the 2°(on the right,60 days,perfect,finished...)and of the 3°(on the left, she has penis one week after that photos) from clones.

picture.php

Ciao!

Ps:mine are very small, I have no much space.Your plants are incredible:tiphat:

Floppy referring to the stems. They Flop over and cannot hold their own weight. That is what I meant.

Thanks for kind words, you also are doing very well.

We should move this conversation to the main bodhi thread for everyone else's sake who is trying to find out info in synergy.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
"Best" is different for everyone I suppose. I find the polyhybrids he puts out now excellent for commercial production but Im more interested in the gems he collected in nepal and india for personal smoke and fresh genes

Yes, best Bodhi strain is kinda silly. Or realistically impossible, as it's so subjective. :)
It's all good. No one seems to have a worst bodhi strain. ;)

I've wanted to try out the Goji OG for a while now and lately his Dragon Fruit and Cougar Milk have peaked my interest. I need to order some packs!

You can't go wrong with any of Bodhi's gear. I smoked some Jabba's Stash that a friend grew, and it was some serious dank. Really strong smell and flavor of incense, with earthy, hashy, floral notes. Nugs were super dense and frosty, with purple and pink hues. It had a really relaxing and pain relieving stone that lasted a long time. Really good stuff.
I bought a pack of Love Triangle that I'm hoping to sprout soon.
Also thinking about Dank Zappa and More Cowbell.

Last edited:
G

Ghostdawg

You can't go wrong with any of Bodhi's gear. I smoked some Jabba's Stash that a friend grew, and it was some serious dank. Really strong smell and flavor of incense, with earthy, hashy, floral notes. Nugs were super dense and frosty, with purple and pink hues. It had a really relaxing and pain reliving stone that lasted a long time. Really good stuff.
I bought a pack of Love Triangle that I'm hoping to sprout soon.
Also thinking about Dank Zappa and More Cowbell.

my m8 grew lions milk which was good but they all said tranquil elephantizer was excellent he done jabbas stash yield was really
bad might have been the pheno..lovedawg yielded great but he also pound male to female ratio in all packs was high..but that aside bodhi strains are all fire for sure

my m8 grew lions milk which was good but they all said tranquil elephantizer was excellent he done jabbas stash yield was really
bad might have been the pheno..lovedawg yielded great but he also pound male to female ratio in all packs was high..but that aside bodhi strains are all fire for sure
Yeah my buddy said he had one Jabba that didn't yield well, and one that was a little more sativa dom that yielded nicely. Both had a great Bubba smell and flavor.

Thescot

I also have had male flowers on my Synergy keeper. Ive run her 4 or 5 times without incident but with everyone else finding them I don't think its a fluke. Ive run a pack of heaven mountain, sunshine 4, headband x snow lotus and ssh x snow lotus. My Synergy keeper was the best all around lady ive found so far. I do still have a few more left in the sunshine 4 pack. Ive gone Coco and it seemed my Synergy lost some density last run. I think it was more the learning curve of Coco. I did find a really blueberry smelling heaven mountain that was nice but the clone I took started auto flowering.