What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 420 Cannabis cup - Results

mack 10

Veteran
i heard now from 2 good strains @dampkring ..why the F..CK did i buy that really bad tasting "Mean grean" ??
we roll 1 joint of it and 4 ppl. hitting one time , than i threw the rest out of the window :biggrin:...
:laughing:lmao, that was the worst bud i tasted all week, i toke, urgh, pass,hahaha, is terrible that a coffeeshop even had that crap on the premisis!. mack.

mr.haze420

Veteran
I agree Gaiius ! Keeping politics out of the discussion is always a good idea.

On HTCC 2013, I think no big problem will occur. The "law" is to be used or not, that's to the mayor of each city/area to decide, and a.o.Amsterdam's mayor have said they will not.

according to the justice minister opstelten, amsterdam will have to comply, regardless of the what the mayor wants. the tourist and convention board are freaking out.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very sad times going on in holland with this coffeshop ruling

il be going at least 5 times before the years out as it could all be over in january

i say we arange some ic meet ups before the years out as this could be our last chance

peace

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
definitely ojd! lets do it again this year already. maybe wait to late november so we outdoor guys can contribute as well :woohoo:

420 was my first time in the dam but i am planning on going there in a couple of weeks again to catch up with some new friends.
loved the open minded attitude but i am afraid this is gonna change if the ban and things.
than i won't go for tourism there for sure. other canna friendly countries are popping up, they will get their good share of tourist $$ then (e.g. Prague)... shame.

but i thought the politics got a middle finger by the citizens? how come they still continue on those crazy coffeeshop ban ideas?

easy now :wave:

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

we in a war zone in the south, full propeganda , and the mayor just talks shit.

He is going to need security 24hours soon.

Its like going back 20 years.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ahh man what a mess, dont they see that they will just be pushing the sales under the counter? i can only imagine how it will soon be in the border towns with shady guys going pst...Hashish! from dark alleys, lol.

it's the fing justice minister thats saying the weed pass is gonna be Holland wide.

rasras

^Yes i did went south just after ban, and it was funny we couldnt go in coffeshop. When we left central of the city dealers did drive next to our car and try to sell some hash...

Congrats HortiLab: StarBud Sister was clear winner in my books. Everything was to the perfection. Amazing works again. Keep it real!!!

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny thing is that the street pushers didn't even wait for the ban to be in place....

I was in the South in early April, and already then had pushers approach my group to offer 7 kinds of weed and 5 types of hash :tumbleweed:

The NL will just not be the same, being hassled into buying, not knowing what you get, all shady and the state not getting any taxes.

How could it get SO bad that they decided to get rid of "drug" tourists? The darned propaganda I tell you :moon: But what they didn't tell politicians is that people go to the NL for the freedom, not for the weed :laughing:

B

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
we in a war zone in the south, full propeganda , and the mayor just talks shit.

He is going to need security 24hours soon.

Its like going back 20 years.

yea, its a big mess down there at the moment. Streetdealers getting busted, streetdealers getting broadcasted on tv giving thanks to the weedpass etc.

we'll see....

mack 10

Veteran
Back in 2012 man we had a blast!

At that cup I found a single seed in entry #09.from the Sativa pack.
Turns out that sweet sativa bud was actually
S#5 Haze entered by the Prix D'Ami coffeeshop which
came 2nd in Best Sativa.

So back in 2012 i duely stashed said seed till a few days ago when I found
It going through my seedstash.

I had to germ it and bam within 24 hours of been planted, she's up.

mack 10

Veteran
Yeah its funny how fast time goes,
I was certain the seed came from 2013 not 2012 :)
Time flyes..

I also have a single OGMango from PFrostbyte's entry
which is also getting popped.