What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST LEMON WEED IN SEED FORM

I would like to know if anyone out there know which is the best tasting lemon weed in seed for I have been thinking about Lemon OG from DNA Genetics or Oregon Lemons from Archive(I kno they also have Lemon Heads) I have not tasted or grow any before so I would like some help from somebody with experience. if anhyone knows of any other please let me know. I am a indica type of guy or a hybrid with a indica kick

B4URTIME

You will probably have your best luck with Super Lemon Haze, Or Lemon Skunk these are the most lemony strains I've come across!

G

ganjygav

I second super lemon haze. Very lemony lol. I've not grown lemon skunk so can't comment

yes I have been interested in Lemon Skunk also but I am not a big fan of Sativas which is y I probably wouldnt go with the haze

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I don't suppose anyone knows of a strain which tastes like sucking on a lemon head candy? I ran into some stuff like that about 9 years ago, amazing head stash.

B4URTIME

yes I have been interested in Lemon Skunk also but I am not a big fan of Sativas which is y I probably wouldnt go with the haze

I understand not being a big fan of sativa's, however those are the 2 most lemony strains I've ever come across. I have never seen anything close to them in terms of lemon. Well there was a strain called lemon g which was also really lemony.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Jack the Ripper absolutely stank of lemon, even the males.
Super lemon haze is gorgeous smoke.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
its worth noting that pck from ace throws incredibly lemon phenos that are dark purple. my purple keeper was so lemony it made me kinda gag. i dont like lemon weed much so i let it go but most loved it

Hemphill

I second the Jack the Ripper.It would turn heads with its lemon funk,but it lacked potency and I believe I had the "pink lemonade" pheno.Frost and terps second to none,medium-light potency.One pheno smelled like pickles to a T.I've been anxious to try the supel lemon haze.I've heard nothing but rave reviews except for the poor yield.Super potent,frost covered lemon nugs.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
its worth noting that pck from ace throws incredibly lemon phenos that are dark purple. my purple keeper was so lemony it made me kinda gag. i dont like lemon weed much so i let it go but most loved it
The lemon sounds good, I'm not a fan of the purple though. Most purple strains mess me up in a memory loss, logic dysfunction, demotivational way.

Zitz

I had a Goldwarp pheno that cured to a strong citrus aroma of smashed lemons/oranges, strong smoke too...
Im guessing its from the Timewarp side as Guerilla gold has always been a more standard outdoor pot smell ime with something meaty added.

Im trying to avoid lemon smells in general as they are very common with outdoor bud.
I prefer dark/berry terpenes personally, they tend to give a more opiate like effect whereas lemon buds are often on the racy side with less euphoria...

This is conjecture of course but would be interested to know if others have found the same.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Strain choice for lemons depends on do you want Sweet lemon or tart sour bitter type lemon... the lemon skunk n slh from green house is full of sweet lemons... if sour cv has las Vegas lemon skunk X triangle kush,,, or I'd look into archive gear

Latest posts

Latest posts