What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

T

trem0lo

i hope everyone has been enjoying this strain :wave:

my original SDOG seeds yielded one male and one female... i put them in a hotel room together and voila... too many seeds to count.

after many years i'm ready to start a few in a 40w custom LED grow... stay tuned for details...

sativa92

man this has to be one of the strongest strains ive ever smoked!! if not its in the top 3!! jlp knew what he was doing when he made these! man i wish i still had some, i can still taste that lemony sour goodness on my lips!!!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for the report...I have like 35 seeds of this hybrid in the bean bank :) might have to bust a cpl out soon! Good vibez

DRorganic

Veteran
I grew out some sourdog x kalimist and i have like 15 seeds left and the phenos that came out was great. the buds are a mix of SD and kalimist .and some are just covert in resin and very haze looking. every one is female seeds.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here was my attempt from seed. Word was this sd x og cross came from JLP (although it passed through several growers before landing at my door.) Come to find out this cross didn't look like JLP's and I was informed my seeds were accidentally hit w/ Deep Chunk pollen. No problem there, best pot I ever grew to date. Unfortunately I let the cutting die and lost this bad ass hybrid to memory.

Picture_022.jpg

here's a decent scrog from clone. didn't have as much fan frosting like her mom but still a success.

picture.php

DRorganic

Veteran
41527sdcindy.JPG

this was off the coffee/ chocolate pheno. the cali mist was a 100 day sativa from serious seed. its more SE,Asia in growth.but you can find big bud kalimist plants .when cured they pack right on up tight with all that resins. the ones i have are very spicy/peppery. with that incense
smell.

The Revolution

Veteran
Nice tremolo! The plant on the right looks exactly like the leaves on JLPs plant found in post 1. Starfish looking leaves :) I have a half dozen of these outdoors, and a few of them are really taking off now! Cant wait to see how these finish this fall

T

trem0lo

Nice tremolo! The plant on the right looks exactly like the leaves on JLPs plant found in post 1. Starfish looking leaves :) I have a half dozen of these outdoors, and a few of them are really taking off now! Cant wait to see how these finish this fall

Thanks! Can't wait to see how yours turn out.

Interesting that the one with the starfish leaves grew out like an indica, but has that soaring, energetic SD head high with an electric body buzz. And she's really potent. I'm trying to reveg atm, I'd hate to lose her. And that's why we takes clones before flipping :eek::

The pheno to the left in that picture (one was male) turned out to be a nice 50/50 mix, but flowered upwards of 85 days and isn't as potent. I'll probably run her again as she is a nice nighttime smoke that tastes like lavender.

Latest posts

Latest posts