What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Pink Kush

G

Blaner123Doobie said:
Hi MTL
This is what mine looks like at 2 weeks into flower, the Pink Kush X Black Seed version I got about 3 maybe 4 years ago :)

i used to run pink kush x blackseed. very sweet smell. wish i had hung onto it.

G

Guest 16149

Hi MTL

Heres my Pink Kush X Blackseed at 4 weeks into flower now, if you look closely at the second pic you can see a few pink pistils :)

G

Guest 16149

Here's my Pink Kush X Blackseed at 8 weeks into flower now, soon to be chopped :)

its kurmit

good smoke report sounds tight as hell, i want to get pink kush b/c pink pistils is just wild and pink lemonade taste to boot, how many packs should i expect to get before i get the pheno im lookin for?

G

hey,
kurmit- the pk i used is no longer available, I had 100% of plants with pink pistils and one in 5 had that sweet lemonade flavor. the lemonade pheno i saw was a weak yielder with insane trich coverage. I don't know much about the new release but according to the description it's the best yet so you might want to give it a try.
blaner-Damn those girls are looking fat, keep us updated.
I am doing a run with some pk crosses i made and if they are any good I'll send'em in to seedbay as freebies.
peace

G

Guest 16149

Started chopping the Pink Kush X Blackseed today, here's a pic or two :)
Thanks for the kind comments MTL :)

Will do a smoke report when it is cured

These seeds are no longer available either, I got them years ago, but I do understand that Reeferman has a newer version of it BX'ed I think.

Updated, here is some dried nugs :)

Last edited:

Horus

I totally know what you mean by the dreamy effect . . . I love that, dreamy euphoric highs are some of the best. The beasters around here have a high like that and I love it. I can just lie around and feel totally blissed-out and get lost in elaborate day-dreams.

Charles-scott

Veteran
There have been many versions of Pink kush , its become one of the most grown medical clones in BC today .

The clone that is out there today is Pink kush x black seed x master kush x pink kush .
We won the 2006 High life cup in Amsterdam with Pink kush with Barneys breakfast bar !
I also have some Pink kush x Black seed x pink kush (clone ) from Indyk growing now !
Charles

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well I'd be a horses uncle...hey Reef...ltns man...and I talked with you about a cut that circulates in the midwest and its niice but doesn't pack much punch...
Ive still got your Kong and a few others like..NL5xOPT...heh...
anyway.,...Pink Kush,,,.....ya we know this plant well and I have you 1st hyb with it and Black Seed...but believe Black Seed was the mother and Pink was noted as father...

I will say far as ease of growth, colors and a Kush over Tone...Pink will impress....It needed effect work...just sayin and keepin it real Charlie...heres what were talkin about....keep rollin
FOE20

Attachments

• PinkKushfull1_11-26-08.jpg
    PinkKushfull1_11-26-08.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 70
  • PinkKushMacro1_12-05-08.jpg
    PinkKushMacro1_12-05-08.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 65
  • PinkKfukk1_12-05-08.jpg
    PinkKfukk1_12-05-08.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 68
  • PinkKbEye2_12-09-08.jpg
    PinkKbEye2_12-09-08.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 69
  • PinkKushUnder_12-09-08.jpg
    PinkKushUnder_12-09-08.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 2PinksnHeriB_03-03-11.jpg
    2PinksnHeriB_03-03-11.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 69
  • PinkKBiprof_03-03-11.jpg
    PinkKBiprof_03-03-11.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 63
  • PinkKB1done_03-03-11.jpg
    PinkKB1done_03-03-11.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 75
  • PinkKushMacro_12-08-08.jpg
    PinkKushMacro_12-08-08.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 67
  • PinkKushFull_12-09-08.jpg
    PinkKushFull_12-09-08.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 66

mofeta

Veteran
I also have some Pink kush x Black seed x pink kush (clone ) from Indyk growing now !
Charles

Wow, I haven't heard that name for a long time.

I like sativas, but Indyk finally convinced me to buy some G-sus back in the days when he was site admin of RMS. It was too late though, and it was sold out.

I hope he is doing well.

mofeta

Charles-scott

Veteran
well I'd be a horses uncle...hey Reef...ltns man...and I talked with you about a cut that circulates in the midwest and its niice but doesn't pack much punch...
Ive still got your Kong and a few others like..NL5xOPT...heh...
anyway.,...Pink Kush,,,.....ya we know this plant well and I have you 1st hyb with it and Black Seed...but believe Black Seed was the mother and Pink was noted as father...

I will say far as ease of growth, colors and a Kush over Tone...Pink will impress....It needed effect work...just sayin and keepin it real Charlie...heres what were talkin about....keep rollin
FOE20
You guys have to have a poor clone if you contact Cana they tested the Pink that won the High Life in 06 it was given to them by Jorge Cervantes for testing it tested over 30% THC from the dealer at Barneys , I am thinking that the clone you all have was selected from PK X BS and the PK X BS was a black seed male crossed to the same clone that we won the cup with .

Its a difficult plant to work with the BC cutting that is around now I bred the same time as Harmony was bred 07-08
We made a Master Kush male x Pink kush f-1 in netherlands that was Very strong but its structure changed and it was more like green King than Pink Kush , so I pollinated a Pink kush x black seeds x Pink kush (I think ) it was given to me when I got back by Meduser with the Pink kush x master kush line made in Netherlands
Very leafy but really heavy duty yield and high its in about every club in the west coast .

Charles.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Smoked some Pink Kush a few weeks ago. Super solid weed. Amazing taste with OG smells combined with a skunky rubber addition.

IMG_20130916_184332.jpg

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Reef....right and I agree....we spoke on this a few yrs back and you had said the best stock was pre 06 or so..and I'd bet this was a f-gen of who knows who made and then selected...
The plant is proper in all aspects other wise tho...and really it may of been high in CBD and counter my norm thc effect groove..but yea I'd try it again for sure as said it was only missing that bit of selection..all other traits were stand out..the actual Kush tone is a serious true Kush funk as well...it was very like "cotton-candy-mentholated Kushy"..rock it out if ya can man..and gl
FOE20

Attachments

• HeadBud2TKO_12-12-11.jpg
    HeadBud2TKO_12-12-11.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 75
  • PinkBeds1_12-12-11.jpg
    PinkBeds1_12-12-11.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 70
  • PinkHeadsTKO_12-12-11.jpg
    PinkHeadsTKO_12-12-11.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 73
  • TKObloomOver_12-12-11.jpg
    TKObloomOver_12-12-11.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 67

monkey5

Veteran
Reef and FOE20..Now you have made me want to see what is inside the two packs of Pink Kush ..still in my fridge! I have some real nice plants from 3 packs of Johnny Blaze finishing up outdoors right now! May need Pink Kush to keep me out of the Johnny Blaze jars while they cure! Be well..monkey5

ubi

got some pink kush seeds from a friend of a friend.

i will post as soon as one goes in flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts