What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRINITY NORCAL

yes yes there are, this came right out of the triangle so I'm almost positive it is what it is.. I also have a nice mendo purple. anyone grow either of these with flower shots?

Here is the trinity cut i have. its a very nice racy uplifting high last for ours even for a very heavy smoker. super nice very pungent smell seeps though about 3 bags.. Not a strong skunky skunk smell but pungent along those lines.. nice structure and color as well.

bongo

A med friend of mine in oregon had the trinity cut and it was some of the stinkiest nuggets that I have ever smelled. Definately skunky, but more of a danky funk. Very dense and sticky. I don't know how else to describe it. I never got the clone he gave me to root and he dosen't have it anymore. Oh well, whatdaya do?

Burt

Veteran
its surely in my top three-i rate it right up there with real lambsbread and durban poison-very up high bordering on paranoia if you've already got a head-full of L...lol!

Last edited:
bongo-you described the smell very well a skunk funk haha very strong.. Today a buddy opened a bag and said wow skunky.. so its along those lines just funky too not sweet funky..
Burt-thats about right very very uplifting i dunno about the paranoia. But I could see how it might be a bit much for some people.

gottt it

Guest said:
....thank the both of you for your input, my intent was only to show a local cut that is being passed around as "Trinity"...sorry if I took the thread off track with my discussion :)

*If it is a Trin x Sk#1 they chose an EXTREMELY mellow flavored one... like a bad pheno of white rhino that is hyper bland in the flavor dept.

this is the exact strain i have .. it looks just like these pics .. my friend told me it came from OREGON long long time ago .. about 10 years or some shit ..

good thing i still got my hands on it :)))))

ill post some pics asap .. im am going to be flowering a table very very soon

G

Nothing here resembles the true Trinity as I know it. One of the finest cannabis strains on the planet, and probably the most elusive of all that can still be said to exist. I know its out there, but while some nice things in this thread.....not the Trinity as I know it.
I would love to see pictures of anyones Trinity though, feel free to pm me anytime.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Me and Rootstyle were talking about this strain when we met up.
We were both trying to find it.
Jason King just puts anything in his books.
It seems like he just takes peoples word for shit and never even smoked the shit himself.
About half his books are shady ,IMO. Probably just trying to cash in like alot of people do.
I wouldn't take his books to seriously.
More of an estimation of lineage then truth.
Anyway, dying to grow out this trinity clone.
Hopefully I'll find it one day.

P

Paco

i have a friend who says he bought a couple clones for a grand in MT and drove them back to boston, then to colorado. he gave me a cut that he crossed with silver pearl, and a "clean" cut, From my experience the "clean"cut was better, tho both turn purple and there is a little bit of nanner action late in flower. he just informed me that he culled both plants from his garden b/c they lost vigor and smell. They are what seem to me old genes, in the sense he has never kept a mom fro more than a year. the buds were skunky in the drying stage and begant to take a really funky boderline sweet trash smell in the jar. i call the plants orvis, it doesn't seem right to call it trin.

G

I recently smoked TRINITY, from an Oregon grower. While his skills may be questionable, the genetics were definitely bordering on Commercial. Mild smoke, heavy slightly boring Indica Buzz, large production. Confusing, as the descriptions above seem very different. I cannot vouch for other peoples' genetics, only my own.

Who knows :~/.... Not I.

G

Hazywonder, your Trinity looks more like an Afghani or Kush to me.

The Trinitys I see in this thread are nothing like the true Trinity. These days alot of herb from the Trinity area is simply labeled Trinity. But there is indeed a true Trinity, and those who have experienced it will know it when they see it. The trinity is a sativa variety, very obviously as well. Almost a ghost bud, you can see through the herb! There is no better way to describe it other then Ghost Bud. Its completely resinated, it looks like the most unreal herb you've ever seen.

Ive got alot of great stock in my collection, alot of varietys people on these forums go ape shit for. But none of those varietys compare to the Trinity. I wished I could sit here and tell you I had it, but sadly I do not.

oldtoker

yea the trinity ive also smoked it in oregon and i think im on the same page with trintiy guy with the tiger pic so far none of them really look like trinity, maybe blueberry trin but not trin, i know a older hippy then me he swear's he has the trinity cut coming from the backwoods around here, i might have some blue trin cutting bics somewhere but its not even close to real trinity in my book, and yea its so white, but i dont think its sativa dom in growth or flower period i think its around 70 days? probley could cut it at 55. ive smoke alot ALOT of elite strains and trinity is up there rates with 60's(a oregon strain) but not as good as something like the real haze i get from friend 100 day flowering hybrids but only sativa dom hybrid crosses, they are incredible. but trinity defantly better then most. i see if i can find some pics of it. around my house but probley not, once i get the cut ill show u guys. he said something about it having a extra leaflet but he might just be feeding funky or stressin it out., oh wait g 13 might be as good???? anyone agree?

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
the trinity i had was from a kind bro from oregon-he was moving to ATL to go to law school and just happened to happen a tin of it on him-REAL trinity is marble sized nuggets-exactly like the high times picture from about 5 months back when they had the west coast cup-trinity came in 2nd
there is no hint of indica in it-except for the round marble like end product-delivered a fantastic/borderline paranoia inducing buzz that lasted a good 45 minutes or so-reminded of first-rate hawaiian genetics and/or the best of hazes
i consider myself very lucky to have had the honor of imbibing it
i think the trinity is the pinnacle of herb-up there with lambsbread or real old school brown-tinged haze

G

There are a few different Trinitys running around obviously, all of which have firm believers in their authenticity. The trinity I am familiar with is to die for, its simple one of the finest varietys in the world. Ive got several of the Kush and "elite" cuttings floating around the forums, they are quite easy to acquire in California in fact. But the Trinity cut is quite elusive. Again, the variety was a ghost like strain. You could literally see through the buds. There was no green, it was all resinated. Ive never seen anything like it in my life, and like many of you I am quite experienced with cannabis.

I would love to see any pictures of Trinity varietys floating around out there. I doubt they will be the same Trinity I remember, but Im aware quite a few different Trinitys are running around out there. Whos to say what I had was the real Trinity? Like many of you, I only know what Im told. But the Trinity I am familiar with absolutely shits on anything marijuana Ive seen aesthetic wise on any forum, magazine or picture.

If anybody has any ghost bud varietys out there, Trinity or not please post them up! Ive had the finest sativa varietys on the market, and nothing was like the Trinity. I cant stress enough how special the Trinity is to me. I would give an arm and a leg to get a cut of an authentic Trinity cut. As it stands, I can get a few "Trinitys" varietys and have in the past. But they have all failed to live up the Trinity I am familiar with.

Did I mention from Trinity? You would think having family in Trinity, I could get a hold the real deal. Think again. *upside down smiley face*

Burt

Veteran
trinity does not make it out of the circles.
i met a kind ICMAG'er who offered hybrids once...

oldtoker

ok

ok

see what i can do to get u my pics.... i have a good idea im getting it the guy also has other old school strain one of the orginal willies wonder..... anyone smoked the orignal california orange???? not from the seed catalog but the stuff that makes a florida orange nothing.... hehe my god still easily one of the best cream tasteing red hair sativas ive grown....... and yes im smoking stuff thats good (mothership,albert walker{mmmmm yes},elvis,sour diesel, ect it goes on....... and cali 0 makes u happy its just the happyness. but yet i still would say trinity has the power its like vw van(makes u happy) and a mustang (alot of power) i remmber smoking trinity and trying to go to my old job when i didnt grow and well yea that was some of the funniest days ive ever had im just glad the people were very liberal and i didnt get into any trouble. i can remmber smoking out 7-10 people at once in my vanagon every day just keep lighting the j's it was amazing i must have cost the company thousands(dont worry its a corporation)..... after awhile i was done with making my soul work for others so now i work for the plant and others to be happyy

trinity is like everyone who has had the real deal said impossible to get u smoke it but u dont grow it????? haha thats not right lets see what happens................ but anyway if someone gave u some blue trin u would think it was trinity if u never had actually smoked the real stuff agreed?????? its hard to explain its just unique like everything else thats great it has its own place and the hybrids of it are amazingly strong so easy to pass as real deal but the real trin make whitewidow look like it needs more chrystal production and trinity has huge calyx's its just some hippie bud man i also have some hippie bud im smokin right now, i dont even know its name just a friends give me 13 week sativa cut at peak its hybrid of old school strains,smells like hippies kept it inside of thier underwear bad smell best high. sometimes we just make it smoke it and its done man, ive harvested atleast 5 strains i should of kept, this one has such light green leafs when dry they look teal. sorta like some type of origanl very old school trainwreck. trinity has its place in cannabis world but ifi get it again im making seeds to share with my friends nothing is worth keeping when it could make everyone happy.

i also need help i cant post pics it says to remove my url or something i click the pic where it says to add to post and it says
[u rl=h tt p://w ww.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/28494juicywreck.jpg ][im g]http://ww w.i cmag. /gallery /data/500/28494juicywreck-thumb.j pg[ /img][/ur l ]
and wont let me post any help is good help

NW.buddha.lover

I would have to say that the trinity i get in western WA is some of if not the best smoke ive ever had it looks nothing like the pictures ive seen on this thread and anyone that says the taste and high are not great has not had the real trinity i will take some pics next time i get ahold of some

happy smokin

gottt it

how come none of the people who talk about the "true" trinity show some pics of the real deal shit since the ones we supposedly have for the last 8 years isnt the real deal

heres a pic of the fake trinity i have i guess

Latest posts

Latest posts