What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bagsters led tent

Bagster

The Golden Grams and PB&J look tasty, beautiful colors!

Peace
DM
I'm really excited about both of those! They both smell so good. A chalky grape fruit punch pez smell from golden grams. And a LOUD gassy sweet fruit candy smell from the pbj. Cant wait to smoke these sexy ladies!! I think pretty much every plant in here is going to have purple all throughout the buds.. :dance013:

Cherry punch looking fiyah! Gettn close!
picture.php

picture.php

Banana pudding
picture.php

M

member 505892

Did you find these selections yourself or are they shared clones?

You've done well if you found them yourself. :)

Bagster

Did you find these selections yourself or are they shared clones?

You've done well if you found them yourself. :)

They are shared clones from friends.. (I'm a big fan of sharing) :party:

A close up shot of pb&j. Checkin the trichs. Nt a bad shot for a phone.. loving the colors in the tent. Pbj is gettn dark!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bagster

Few update pics. Green crack. Pbj. And golden grams are chopped and hanging.

Ocean cookies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cherry punch
picture.php

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely killin it bro! I'm curious on some smoke reports if you have the time. Is the PBJ really like the sandwich in how it smells? That would be rad. Just killin it ... Rock and roll.