What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

mack 10

Veteran
Bet the landscaper scoped out that Runtz and 'accidentially' chopped it down.. he's like , nah bro, I don't even smoke..

??

purpleplayer007

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I scored pretty good this year. My older son often works for an old Humboldt grower. Several weeks ago, the guy loaded up my sons van with several 4'-6' tall clones and sent them down here to me as a gift. He sent:
Runtz
White Runtz
Tiger Champagne
Wedding Cake
Wedding Chaser
Chemdog x GSC
Sherbert
Biscotti
Gelato
Unknown special purple

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I scored pretty good this year. My older son often works for an old Humboldt grower. Several weeks ago, the guy loaded up my sons van with several 4'-6' tall clones and sent them down here to me as a gift. He sent:
Runtz
White Runtz
Tiger Champagne
Wedding Cake
Wedding Chaser
Chemdog x GSC
Sherbert
Biscotti
Gelato
Unknown special purple

Well shit he need anymore sons? I got one I could send his way :D sounds like you got dropped a great line up cheers!:good:

JOJO420

Veteran
I ran a box of Slaptz from Exotic Mike this year
It is a Runtz mom hybrid
I kept 2 males , almost twins they are.
The moms were just meh, nothing I have not seen before .

But these 2 males are contending for space in the program . Studs
Until I grow the resulting seeds I wont truly know .
However things look good .

Hope this helps?

purpleplayer007

man,, im not too happy with my outdoor runtz . the caterpillars ravaged them real good.. i do have some inside under the big light im bankin on coming out decent,, but im i still trippin on how much the caterpillars messed up the buds

vanilla dutch

i had runtz a couple of times back in december.its a nice cross of haze and kush. phenos vary greatly. certain blunts will give u a different flavor appreciation as u can decipher what pheno u have just by the taste. great find

TheDarkStorm

i had runtz a couple of times back in december.its a nice cross of haze and kush. phenos vary greatly. certain blunts will give u a different flavor appreciation as u can decipher what pheno u have just by the taste. great find

Runtz has got haze in it ...??? Do you know wich one...is it that purple haze bros haze that you get ???...I never even knew it had any haze in it.

vanilla dutch

its from california.and yes its the haze bros. haze that was used.not sure what kush though.we need a kushhead to figure that one out for us.lol. but like i said phenos vary greatly because this was a seed selection. i know theres also different runtz too.white pink etc.. i cant speak on those as of yet.

dramamine

its from california.and yes its the haze bros. haze that was used.not sure what kush though.we need a kushhead to figure that one out for us.lol. but like i said phenos vary greatly because this was a seed selection. i know theres also different runtz too.white pink etc.. i cant speak on those as of yet.

Jesus, dude. Wrong on all counts.

TheDarkStorm

I always thought it was gelato an skittlez....so the gelato being some durban og/triangle kush type thing..one of those cookies strains...an the skittles being some grape ape grapefruit type thing..

vanilla dutch

well runtz is haze/kush.fact where are u getting this other incorrect info from? i should know considering ive had it many times in december of 2019