What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

sshz

Well, like 10-11 people got some and everyone complained so I'd say it's a very low THC strain.

mexweed

Veteran
picked up some grandpa's stash which is apparently an ethos strain, 94 super skunkX92 og kushX74 afghan kush

not as gassy as I had hoped, it actually kind of reminds me of gelato the nose is sweet citrus berry with a bit of kush funk, doesn't stick to the palate like I had hoped with the given lineage every now and again a bit of some pure kush flavor kicks up, good high it is definitely relaxing stoney, but overall a bit disappointing, it's not not good but it's not some ridiculous fire

Burt

Veteran
I’m with you there mex but ethos claims he’s doing final selections on the grandpa now that they’re finishing up. The super skunk added insane yields like us older heads are accustomed to seeing. Donkey docks for days

mexweed

Veteran
after smoking more of it I would say it's definitely more of a sweet berry strain than a loud kush strain

5Decades

well just tried a tester nug of PLANET OF THE GRAPES that i cut after 9 weeks in flower. Dried about 10 days no cure. It was scary strong, reminded me of old time Hawaiian or super good mexican. Very heady and quick hitting and also creeper! buzz lasted for a few hours, was very surprised! a definite keeper.. i let the rest go 10 weeks i hope it's as good or better!!

sshz

You can't ever tell the high of something the 1st time or two you smoke it...........give it a week and lets try again.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
LOL or not...sometimes it just takes one toke to know if something is a zinger...I had a (chocolope x (top 44 x AK 47)) x original cheese once from a cross that I made that was stupid narcotic, one puff and you got a serious headband, two tokes and you were fighting to stay consious..Even the hash from it was 150mg in a chillum instead of 250mg and still I'd get accused, reliably, of spiking the pipe with some methaqualone or sedative...LOL with that one you'd take a toke and try keep yourself consious for long enough time to pass the chillum without dropping it..I had more than once the chillum go round and I was left holding it as everyone had passed out...Still crying I lost that plant now that testing is widely available, but yeah one didnt need to smoke that thing twice to realize you were out of your depth..

DankGrazzy

Sweet Inzanity is an absolute winner. She doesn't have the highest thc% but herr terpenes and high will keep you energetic and focused for a long time! Enjoy it bro!

5Decades

You can't ever tell the high of something the 1st time or two you smoke it...........give it a week and lets try again.

I hear ya but

that might be a "new strain" phenomenon...
where ya really get used to a strain (and it stops working as good), i always found that more with indoor too

this stuff reminds me of the 90's

actually tried it friday night, it's monday now
ima try some right now........

5Decades

Ethos Planet of the Grapes is still killer! This time it was in flower for 10 weeks, dried (whole plant cut, hung upside down, not trimmed) humidity about 55-60% temp. Temp between 61-65 degrees. Very heady maybe stronger, i'll try again in a week

G

Just grabbed Ethos feminised:

White Wedding RBx (Wedding Cake x Mandarin Cookies x Crescendo)

Big Detroit Energy RBx (Lilac Diesel x Mandarin Cookies x Super Lemon Haze)

Cheezy Poofs R1 (UK Cheese x GG4)

I'm happy