What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

JetLife175

Veteran
So turns out the first MAC I smoked was a seed pop and not the MAC1. Finally got a chance to smoke her and I’m not seeing the hype. Oh well. Lol

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favourite part about MAC is Cap's recent post about it being incredibly difficult to get good offspring. A close second would be the delay of monthes between a public mention of it on social media versus here at IC.

Dashing the hopes of the hordes of pollenchuckers looking to ride his hype train in one fell swoop.

Beautiful.

And yet I suspect the likes of Compound will release 30 untested lines hit with the first male to show sex.

I heard the pollen production was complete bullshit by someone breeding with a legit cut who has a pretty decent size company in the industry. Seeds go out soon. Don't really have a dog in the race and could care less either way, but they had no reason to lie to me at all. Seeds looked good.

I heard the pollen production was complete bullshit by someone breeding with a legit cut who has a pretty decent size company in the industry. Seeds go out soon. Don't really have a dog in the race and could care less either way, but they had no reason to lie to me at all. Seeds looked good.

Pollen production or seed production? GPS?

Also, the MAC1 definitely throws messed up progeny. I’ve heard it produces very few seeds, germination percentages are low, and nearly all the offspring are mutants. I know Thug Pug got at least one or two decent plants off of it, but that was pollinating a whole plant.

Apparently other MAC cuts are fine to work with, but the MAC1 is no good. Still won’t stop people from trying though. The MAC1 is everywhere, it’s the new GG4.

Anyone buying those seeds, even at a discounted price are going to be disappointed.

Attachments

• 0DD8D57A-6ACF-451E-BCA2-BDD880B25C91.jpg
    0DD8D57A-6ACF-451E-BCA2-BDD880B25C91.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 107
  • A3B0E51A-90FD-4267-9110-74FAD385A288.jpg
    A3B0E51A-90FD-4267-9110-74FAD385A288.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 551F8108-425B-4B7F-9E7D-8C63731C413C.jpg
    551F8108-425B-4B7F-9E7D-8C63731C413C.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 01DFF91D-12C3-4A28-85FE-36AEF16E03C6.jpg
    01DFF91D-12C3-4A28-85FE-36AEF16E03C6.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 3F18E4BE-D61B-47D3-8F12-0B383E23372F.jpg
    3F18E4BE-D61B-47D3-8F12-0B383E23372F.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 105

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah copycat is a a complete rip off and it is the owner of T H C farm er. None of the genetics are real and you are lucky if you get any seeds at all. We made a whole thread on RIU. He has been ripping people and breeders off for years and years. Got Reeferman for 14K.

And on the seeds yeah I won't be buying any ever most likely as I am kind of over the whole California hype scene and wtf comes out of California these days that doesn't mutate, herm, and breed like shit by passing those same traits on? If they have a thug accent and an instagram account I pretty much don't fuckin bother these days. There is so much awesome genetics outside of that whole ghetto circle jerk loop it's a non-factor to me now and anyone that bothers to shop around.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck ya got me in stitches with that last post.

I know Hammerhead and (everyone else) is roughly at the same stage as your friend, so time will tell. Might have been, likesay before, to throw people off for awhile. Didn't work if so.

Fuck ya got me in stitches with that last post.

I know Hammerhead and (everyone else) is roughly at the same stage as your friend, so time will tell. Might have been, likesay before, to throw people off for awhile. Didn't work if so.

Time came and went and said “MAC1 crosses suck”. I’ve seen multiple people say their MAC1 crosses were awful, and I haven’t seen a single person say otherwise. Considering how common that cut is, if it was possible, someone would’ve done it already. It might be worthwhile for future breeding if you can find a few decent plants, but I would be incredibly surprised at this point if any MAC1 seeds are worth buying.

People like to shit on Cap and say he just said that to keep people from breeding with it, but multiple times he’s said he doesn’t care if anyone uses MAC in their crosses. If he cared that much, he wouldn’t have given the MAC1 away for free. He’s just telling people that MAC1 offspring suck, because they do.

Also GPS doesn’t test his seeds, so anyone buying that cross are going to find out the hard way.

icwiener

Lemon Sledge Parents?

Lemon Sledge Parents?

What’s the lineage of the Lemon Sledge?
Hey, has anyone else had the pleasure of trying this super fire flower, i'd have to go on and say it's the dankest, dank i've smoked to date, and i knew it the second i smoked the first bowl pack. One g doobie will have ya pluto'd for sure. Also, has anyone gotten the chance to get her in Flower her out on these forums? Just got blessed w a verified cut along w some GMO & Lemon Sledge, Illuminati Stardawg, GG4, Corey Haim Stardawg, super excited to get going! <3 (All pics below are not mine but @capulator) stay blessed everyone. :tiphat:

M

meowmeowmeow

Mac flower

Mac flower

Haven't seen anyone sellin MAC cuts or clones in Local Denver shops.
Flower yes.
This pheno was a sativa leaner and orange terps like Tropicanna Cookie f2 to my nose minus the cookie. Not the same pheno I saw in January. Grown by Dank by Pank. 20180920_161116.jpg

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Hey, has anyone else had the pleasure of trying this super fire flower, i'd have to go on and say it's the dankest, dank i've smoked to date, and i knew it the second i smoked the first bowl pack. One g doobie will have ya pluto'd for sure. Also, has anyone gotten the chance to get her in Flower her out on these forums? Just got blessed w a verified cut along w some GMO & Lemon Sledge, Illuminati Stardawg, GG4, Corey Haim Stardawg, super excited to get going! <3 (All pics below are not mine but @capulator) stay blessed everyone. :tiphat:

saw a limited release on the farm last year and the seeds were snapped up quickly... if they were the real deal? dont know as no one that regrew beans posted pics there as ive only looked briefly.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Iced out strain with very forgettable Potency ... seems like it should melt your face off and your lucky to enjoy a 30 min daytime Buzz off it

thailer

i think mac 1 is a selected pheno that is basically sterile. i would assume the other Mac plants were fine to breed with when he was selecting and those are where the seeds he sells comes from. feedback i got was that caps cut of Mac can make seeds but you can pollinate a whole plant and get only 30-40 seeds and of those, most are mutated if they even germinate at all. i was told that people who bought beans, found better yielding nicer cuts and that mac1 is mostly head stash.

heres my mac1 at 27 days bloom

picture.php

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Subbed :) Delicous!!!

Glad to see her now touring around Europe :thank you::thank you::thank you:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts