What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

dekab247

highest???

highest???

Hi All,

Strongest in what sense? Indica knock out?, or Sativa mindfuck?

I had a c5 x Ortega That made me paranoid, and I've toked higher oils than it. It was bad enough I freaked out, and almost broke down, and go to the hospital. Then I thought I had bad trips before. I could handle it, but it was so silly potent. I was extremely close to losing my sanity...D

Morphote

Veteran
I get mad at myself if I smoke too much Grail Widow. Anything past 2-3 hits and I get super high.

M.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
The best high, strongest strongest, not sure...

It was called "Hawaiian" in the mid late 70s. We all know there is no landrace Hawaiian so what it really was is unknown. Just some good weed grown in Hawaii

My friend and I each had one bong hit. The guy told us it cost more for his ounce of weed than we would spend on a pound of Mexican. One hit in a bong, followed by massive spasm coughing.

Right away we were very high and looking at each other laughing uncontrollably. Laughing so hard your face and stomach hurt. Then... 20 minutes later you got higher, like the high doubled.

We had to walk about 5 miles home and spent it laughing and falling down. We were in a rural setting or otherwise we would have been seen by the police and arrested for being intoxicated in public. We walked at least 5 miles and finally got home, still high as ever.

There were some pies my mother had baked cooling on the bar. It was about midnight and everyone was asleep. I just took a knife and attacked a cherry pie like some kind of serious killer from the past. My friend was falling down laughing the whole time. I looked into the freezer and to my surprise there as a half gallon of vanilla ice cream. We ate a whole pie and most of that half gallon of ice cream, still as high as ever.

Finally the food started to bring us down and the crash happened. We both fell asleep in some awkward place and woke up wondering what the fuck had happened. it was nothing short of acid, accept for the munchies and the high didn't keep us up for 16 hours.

Both of us still talk about that high so many years later. We only see each other ever few years, but that is what we always talk about at some point on the visit. I wish I could bring him in to prove as a witness to all I say. In all of those years of smoking the best weed available, nothing grown anywhere held a candle to it

Lately the best weed I have smoked was a cut of Animal Cookies. No where near that "Hawaiian" that we smoked, but a distant second place.

LostTribe

Premium user
Some crazy coated sativa shit my mentor passed to me one fine day. He said it was grown only by a close circle of local old-timers and resembled pure haze. I was given maybe 2 or 3 joints worth of sparkly fluffy buds. Just 1 tiny hit would make you cross eyed.

I smoked half a bong load after a night out at the bars for a friends birthday and totally freaked. Needless to say Mentor did not let me have anymore of that. I am running old-timers haze in hopes of getting to the bottom of that right now....either it is or isn't. Hoping I have been right all these years.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hawaiian snow from the gh coffee shop in Amsterdam, about 10 years ago.... damn stuff felt like coming up on acid....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have heard that over and over about Hawaiian Snow. I don't know why more people don't run that. I might have to take a looksy.

A pack of seeds I got from the Boo ten yrs ago, called Sour Rhino. I bred it with a bubble gum for flavor and then with another Indica, (Will remain nameless), but another Boo product.
Helped me kick my 7 yr morphine addiction, so I guess it was pretty strong. Just harvested a lb. this past Oct. as well.
Killer Weed, with a good taste, a little harsh but in a good way. Trying to smoke a joint of this is hard to do without getting the "stares", and Ive been smoking for 45 yrs.

Dankwolf

1# skunk 10 years ago lime green ,leafy,vary red hairs :4 hour high and vary crippling mentaly and physically.

2# hawian snow

3#my own version of hawian (not hawian snow) that was selected out of 500 plants for a keeper male and female then brought to a f5 . smell is cookies and cream / skunk /white pepper

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have heard that over and over about Hawaiian Snow. I don't know why more people don't run that. I might have to take a looksy.

Very strong. Grew some myself a couple of years back .... she grew like a vine! Topped her 3 times then still had to tie her back- often thought it would make a nice cross with a dense afghan maybe.

Dankwolf

500 plants. I'd like to see that

I grew out the 500 sog style in 4 inch pots with clone s of each in veg 10 + years ago (i did not takes pics back then) . i am not sure i could handle the stress of it at my current age . back then i had less of a understanding of the consequences.

Last edited:

need4weed

Veteran

I grew out the 500 sog style in 4 inch pots with clone s of each in veg 10 + years ago (i did not takes pics back then) . i am not sure i could handle the stress of it at my current age . back then i had less of a understanding of the consequences.

Dankwolf you will now be known as Billy big balls. Seriously man you got some kaunas even if it was SoG, you are still playing the numbers game in the eyes of the law

Dankwolf

Dankwolf you will now be known as Billy big balls. Seriously man you got some kaunas even if it was SoG, you are still playing the numbers game in the eyes of the law

Was billy big balls lol. Who knows i might try it again some day but for now fuck no . if i go for a rec permit i will do it again .

VERMONSTAH

This round of plants was better than most,

Attachments

• vermontstoney.jpg
    vermontstoney.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 20
  • more og.jpg
    more og.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 22
  • more oggg.jpg
    more oggg.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 18

GoneP

in recent times a couple years ago something called enzo kush (sfv og x pandora’s box). half a joint in and i felt like my face was missing, thought i was having a stroke or something lol.

aside from that, white fire og and triangle kush both pack a heavy handed punch.

Tynehead Tom

hmmmm..... it's not often a weed comes along that truly rings my bell from 1 toke.
Long Valley Royal kush , had 4 females from seeds. Got the seeds from seedbay and these are something like an F9 or F10, worked recently by Baked_Beanz.
Simply off the hook potent. I have seriously seasoned smokers telling me they have had enough after 2 or 3 tokes. It is literally "scary" potent it's that strong LOL
tastes fricken wonderful too. :pimp3: