What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strongest strain you've smoked

Lung.Butter

One that springs to mind is motas green manalishi, one pneno was so strong it made me feel like I dropped some acid.

Some sort of g13x hashplant cross.

relic1981

Veteran
strongest herb ive smoked was some good old haze! for sativa.

for an indica
its a tie between redwood kush, so cal master kush and a very special wide leaf wide leaf pure kush cut i am lucky enough to have. u need some sleep? take her to 70 days and she will have you nodding off and drooling. my best hash making strain by far

im about to get ghost train haze#1 which is one of the current highest potency tested strains on earth averaging 25%thc. and was the most potent strain on earth declared by high times in 2012. so im looking forward to that. stardawg is another one thats super potent but its a hybrid so i suppose that would be my choice for I/S hybrid. i could go on and on with lots of great strains but those i think are my most potent as far as thc goes.

Grojak

I have the Denver cup winning GHT cut… she's got some of that lemon thai in there i think… smells so good, sticky and for a sativa yields really nicely… 1st run 7oz in a 7gal scrogged..

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,ve got 6 gth girls going atm ones got bright red stem . won't know for some time what the quality is like but i,m sure interested in how they turn out

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG Platinum Kush was really strong. Some Hawaiian from 1986 was probably the strongest.

Gizmo

strongest for me was an african herb grown from a bag seed, i was young but a few puff and i just have to run in the park where we were smoking, it was fun but like i said i was young so i will tell that the strongest herb i smoked when i had an education on cannabis was a nevils haze and hawaiian snow the first was my best smoke ever energetic and positive, the latest were not nice, anxiety and heart racing was the effect of the hawaiian snow, the nevils haze high was a far more superior experience. :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazes and Jack Herer's come to mind for me. Depends if I've staved off from smoking. Taking a break, then imbibing....whooo-weee!

Remember taking too many hits on Sage & Sour in Nederland, then getting on the rail traveling from Zandvoort to Amsterdam. Was motion sick (riding backwards in rail seat)....only because of my gluttony. Can't say it was the strongest....just made the most (memorable) impact.

Really like the giddy-laughing-type Sativas....stratospheric!

Planes

In my 15 years of smoking nothing compares to the white rhino floating round in 2000-2005 first thing i ever smoked nd had to describe the taste as chemically and complete ko buzz sleep stuff cant ever get the real deal anymore closest thing since is sour d or kosher kush

i remember buying a half oz of this and finding a bagseed. i kept it in a small bag in an altoids tin. i cannot tell you how many times i have torn the house apart searching for it. still no luck...

Highcountry

I used to sell a hashplant back around 05 (southern interior BC). It was light green, very little hair, super dense buds. A pinner between a couple people would end your day. Glue you to the couch. You were not moving. Definitely not wake and bake material. This bud has always stuck out in my mind. Haven't seen stuff like this in a decade.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Last time i've been hit in face like a sledgehammer was on a shackzilla leaning SSH! Seriously speechless for at least 20 minutes, very up space, giggling for no apparent reason! Almost to strong for some! I experience some crazy trip too on orient express!

OneStonedPony

Found one I like even better. Insane Chem 91 Most phenos are sweet and sour diesely goodness, with some serious potency. I had one that was nasty skunk smelling, all through veg and flowering, like the RKS lovers talk about. The smell turned my stomach. I have buds from her in a jar in a plastic container, in a drawer and can still smell it. I absolutely can't function after smoking it. I become an instant idiot. I walk into another room to get something, can't remember why I was going in there or what I was after. Put a hot pocket it microwave, set the timer, walk away and a hour later when I remember I'm hungry, I open the microwave and see I already put one in and cooked it. I think. So potent, confusing, knockout shit for sure.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
some shit I found from a mystery seed we called dog shit cuz thats wut it smelt like. Dumbass potent.

Grojak

some shit I found from a mystery seed we called dog shit cuz thats wut it smelt like. Dumbass potent.

GBS has a line called Dawg Poo… he named it cause when he was first growing her he thought he had stepped in shit before entering his room (or something like that, he explained it to me once) anyways its

(Chem DD x Apolo 13bx ) x (Chem DD x Apolo 13bx

Goyakla

Shirin Gol..tadikistan indica...anybody Got some f1 or f2 to swap..lost mine to a defekt freezer..��

Latest posts

Latest posts