What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

ttj

Re: Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

Sour diesel
Marlys collie
Northern lights

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth #4
Dragonfruit
Lifesaver (blue pheno old school Bog version)

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Mountain High mix ---BlueberrySativapheno (Mountain High seeds)
Sour DieselxOGkush --SourDieselpheno(jlp)
Romulan (reeferman)

:dance013:

K

kannubis

Casey Jones
Purple Lady(catpiss pheno)
and whatever the fuck it was that made me puke off 1 bt when I lived in Arcata

Lifebreather

Veteran
For me, they were all unknowns.

All of them were the product of very private people who have been working on breeding the project for years. In all three cases, I was lucky enough to even get to smoke it.

None of them would even talk about the lineage nor give a name to it.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
thaihaze
unknown nor-cal hippie bred strain
unknown nor-cal hippie bred strain

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
1. Some imported thai (we called it "buddah thai," lol) that I smoked almost 30 years ago.

2. SSH (from MNS, of course) .

3. Haven't got a third yet, but I'm working on it. If I had to pick a third, the light green OD skunk buds I used to smoke back in the mid-late '80s would be my choice.

HB.

Cool Moe

Veteran
1. Hawaiian circa 1979 from my oldest bro that came tied around small sticks in a sealed coffee can. I've craved that purple white green orange sweetness ever since.

2. Jamaican banana buds circa 1983, buds a foot long and two inches thick with a decimating happy hallucinogenic buzz just like being on shrooms...one guy took it to Ireland, one on a ski trip, everybody from back in that day remembers the jamaican from that one special hefty bag.

3. TBD

WelderDan

Veteran
Absolutely, without a doubt best I ever smoked was grown by a farm boy in Alabama around 1978. Rumored to be Thai x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold. First purple weed I'd ever seen. Clear, up, cerebral high with no ceiling. I've never been that HIGH.

2nd best was Hash Plant x C99. One of my first crosses. Total polar opposite of the above. Total couch lock drool-on-your-chest narcotic with a touch of headiness. Sent the lightweights in the crowd home after two tokes. Even seasoned smokers would pass on it once the joint was 2/3's done. Saw people go pale and have to lie down. Man was I proud of that one.

3rd would be local grown White Widow. Don't know which, other than it was WW. Wasn't much for taste, but it hit you like a hammer.

Runner up would be some weed sold as mids. Wasn't much to look at, but it was mostly seedless and just thumped you. Stare at the TV for an hour when it wasn't even on stoned. Better than some of the high dollar weed I've had.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
personally grown Purple Kush, organic

hash plant in the late 90's

Kali Mist, Serious Seeds, such a great sativa

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Its was an legendary RKS we called it daddy chronic , cause we would get it from my step dad,sooooo dank , I here the cut is still floating around my city , wish I could get a hold of that one sooo gooood!
peace TS

zenoonez

Veteran
SSSDH from a fellow Icer, thanks bro you know who you are.
Bubba Katsu cut out in Shasta, smoked in the shadow of the mt
Some cut of diesel I smoked in the ohio river valley supposed to have been a worked line from original cuts from chemdog, dunno, whatever it was it was awesome.

sneakinman13

Veteran
sour d
pre 98 bubba k
not having one stand out for a 3rd place so ill just go with buddahs sister! that stuff is the bomb

G

Ganja D

Strawberry skunk/cough/monsta cut
Real sour diesel
Durban Poison in 95 or 96

abnorml

Don't live in Cali, so I can't name cuts, but my favs would be some lime green popcorn buds I used to get in the early 90's that tasted piney(we called them christmas buds), an awesome blueberry from DP that just reeked of blueberry so much so that it almost didn't smell like ganja when I'd open the jar, and third would be the infamous road kill skunk. Got one bag in the late 80's and an eight of it stunk so bad we had to put it in the trunk and you could still smell it.

Latest posts

Latest posts