What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Panama- By ACE

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you everyone for the kind words!
I just finished two more of these plants a few weeks a go. One has buds like the plant in this report and the other looks similar, but with smaller calyxes. I'll try to add the new plants to this report sometime in the future. Just want to let the flowers cure for a bit.

Pics of the new buds

picture.php
picture.php

Grow thread can be found in ACE forum;)

Really nice looking buds Lean Green, different phenos, all flaming fire, I love the dark rust pistils against the frosty calyxes. Very little leaf. The high sounds strong, are you able to stay focused? I wonder if it would be good for getting tasks done. Some sativas can be too trippy for me to think straight. When you say head spinning, I'm thinking trippy... looking forward to trying some of Dubi's offerings this year.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Nice! Can't wait to grow out my Panama.
One thing I like about a strong straight sativa is its ability to cut through an alcohol buzz. In some respects it creates a hybrid effect. :)

cheers

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice looking buds Lean Green, different phenos, all flaming fire, I love the dark rust pistils against the frosty calyxes. Very little leaf. The high sounds strong, are you able to stay focused? I wonder if it would be good for getting tasks done. Some sativas can be too trippy for me to think straight. When you say head spinning, I'm thinking trippy... looking forward to trying some of Dubi's offerings this year.

After more than a few tokes, the high is anything but focused. A few puffs will get you moving , but too much will have you scatter brained and struggling to achieve goals because your train of thought just rolled down the wrong track;)

guy fawkes

Veteran
great report, glad to find another lover of true sativas, folk say im mad waiting 16+ weeks to flower and 2 month cure but like yourself i think its worth it, id give you reps if i could

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The key is to grow the quicker stuff underneath the Sativas. I got nearly 2 lbs. from the last 2 GHPs I grew and pulled off a crop of other stuff in the same room before the GHPs got out of control.

I love my Sativas though;)

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
looks good...16 weeks wow... B U T ... imo if u want ass-kickin weed, it has to go lots of weeks... these 'hybrids' breeded for quicker results i have found do not do the trick... others will disagree but thats my opinion...and i'm stickin to it...
There just doesn't seem to be a real short-cut for the clear greased-lightnin' high of a long-flowering sattie, unfortunately. :comfort:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one, LG. :D

As you know, we have very similar tastes. As I stand tits high in Honey White, smoking up the last of my VNT x Meao Thai, I yearn for a sativa run.
Oh, I love my Honey's, and the locals do too, keeping my light bill paid, but my various Haze beans are getting long-in-the-tooth, and I needs to be poppin' 'em.
Thanks for the inspiration. :tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh HL, the eternal struggle... The locals here love Dcong and ChemDD but my heart belongs to the Sativas.
I'm running Dcong x G.Haze/Panama right now in an attempt to come to a compromise and they are looking SICK! Hazed out looking plants with the stretch under control and some crazy smells. Hoping the Dcong will bring down the flower time like it has the height.
Once I find my camera cord, I'll post them up in my GHP grow thread in the ACE sub-forum

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Nice report and beautiful plants Lean.
What about those other two pheno's, how is the smoke/high with a cure? Flavors?
I got some OT HazeXPunto Rojo that are burning a hole in my fridge since I saw your buds. Thanks for sharing. Irie!

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, thanks Randy! The picture of the bud next to my wallet, a few posts back smoked just like the buds from my original report. The bud in the next photo ended up being a little more lemony with a kinder high. It didn't have the tendency to get on top of you like the first GHP I grew.
So I guess there was a little variance in flavor and high. The major difference was in the yield. The friendlier pheno put out so much bud...it was ridiculous!

I'd bet that your OTHxPR are gonna be awesome!

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
thanks for the thoughtful answer Lean Green.
I hear you on the awesome, Kaiki knows how to deal the pheno's. All indications I get on the Oaxacan Punto Rojo's I have going now is that the Punto Rojo that he's put out there is the real thing for sure. That stuff is going to be good crossed with anything or just by itself.