What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Mexico Medical marajuana is BUNK

greenpinky

So I have a friend with a MMj card and we went to the despensry and picked up ten 1 gram bags of different stuff like mandala#1 black widdow and blue widdow..it was so shitty I didn't get high, had more seeds then swag. I was so dissapointed.i just hope there growers would jump on the MAG and learn something. Sorry guys just had to vent....

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
thats a real shame

Its probably because they are very strict about who gets to grow and there are only a handful of "registered growers" in the whole state. They make a huge deal every time they add people to the list.

greenpinky

Ya I was kinda sad but lol there is jobs needed over hear for u elit3 gro.wers. Cuz my dog can grow better. I wish I had pics to show how shitty it was but I smoked it all trying to get high... but sam ur right it too exclusive hear.....

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
grow your own in silence........ then you wont have to deal with the horrible meds. hey the brite side is at lease you found this site and the endless info it holds. hope thing get better for you over there.

greenpinky

O hell ya brother I already do.. figured I would treat myself to some medical..... had to be better then mine........ nooooooooooop not even close... so I hit up my other grower friends and got some pineapple expressss yummmmmmmmie...

greenluv707

good at lease you guys got your own crops to tide you over. sounds like the dispencery need to work with better gentics to accomdate the needs. have you herd of that mesilla vally madness dude was talkin about?

greenpinky

Na that despencery had some weird kinds too.. a zorbra, los cruses peper boy, the description said both had a chem in it but had no taste and no smell so who knows.

greenpinky

Disco it was airy(opposite of compact) so dry, no taste, harsh, and 1g had like 7seeds, I wanted to take some of my big bud in there and show them what real weed Is... I fill bad for the patients that depend on that stuff. Cuz it was BUNK,,,luck it wasn't the streets id of got my money back

greenluv707

so funny a buddie was hypein up that las cruces pepper boy, way it really that shitty? lol ya on a serious note i really feel for the pacients that need good meds to get by on the daily.......hope some one on here that grows for one of thoes clubs pops up.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Disco it was airy(opposite of compact) so dry, no taste, harsh, and 1g had like 7seeds, I wanted to take some of my big bud in there and show them what real weed Is... I fill bad for the patients that depend on that stuff. Cuz it was BUNK,,,luck it wasn't the streets id of got my money back

I'd like to see the look on their face that says, "My buddy." :D Who knows, maybe the shit's legit and just poorly grown.

Don't know if you can buy cuts from them but you could grow a few out, take a few pics and show em what the shit's supposed to look like.

greenpinky

I thought about growing out all those seeds like 25 of them, lol, not the seeds falt the grower abused there mamas so bad they turned tyranny

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
i wonder who and/or by what process the lucky NM dispensary growers are... did the choose shitty growers on purpose to sabotage the program, like in some corny movie from the 80's?

gee whilikers

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
i wonder who and/or by what process the lucky NM dispensary growers are... did the choose shitty growers on purpose to sabotage the program, like in some corny movie from the 80's?

gee whilikers

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
The NM program is better than nothing, but not by much.
Been waiting on a card for months...

HerbGrinder

The quality of the cannabis here in NM is nowhere near CO or CA. Its been going on for a while here and the patients have formed an alliance in an effort to get some changes made to the program. We've got a real good group of highly organized activists forming and are always looking for more to join our ranks.

http://www.nm-mcpa.org/

greenpinky

Good web site herb...... ya I fill bad for bashing the medical marajuana in n.m. but I think the patients deserve way better, hopefully we can get it up too par. Even if I half to do it myself

HerbGrinder

Don't feel bad at all. It is what it is. We have a very responsibly put-together program that keeps us apart form CO or CA. Unlike the rest, we have maintained our medicinal image and for that the feds have left us alone. So its not all bad.

There are a few flaws that exist within the program that give the producers a monopoly so people have no other choice but to buy what they grow, regardless of quality. The alliance aims to change all that.

Latest posts

Latest posts