What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Sunshine info?

RedDemon

Any info on the strain Orange Sunshine? The reason I ask is a buddy of mine bought the seeds years ago and he ended up using pollen on a Deep Wreck plant I WAS growing for years(Deep Wreck=Richard Williams strain of Arcada Trainwreck and Deep Chunk).A Hurricane killed her last year(had that clone for 12 years)..😥😥😥

He ended up with some really kick ass smoke he called Orange Wreck,well he pollinated a female with a.... Mandala safari mix male..which we got as freebies.

I am 30 days into bloom and by the looks of her she is going to be one chunky lady that smells like strait LIME.Anyway,I really wanted to get some background on the Orange sunshine and where it originated from..

I'll post some pics of her if anyone is interested..

goingrey

Orange Sunshine was some kind of LSD in the hippie times. But the cannabis variety seems to be from Bodhi. Cali Orange x Sunshine Daydream.

Lets see those pics then. 📸