What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash

I’ve tried several ways to process trim and popcorn buds into something useful...hash, bho, dry ice, bubble bags. My all time favorite smoke is some good quality clean a+ hash. We used to get it by the loads from an old head in the cali mountains but he passed away a few years back and haven’t had anything close to what he produced. We would get it in kind of a small bar shape that would be anywhere from 7-14 gram bars. Nice and brown outside but when you bent it the inside was beautiful yellowish brown goo. A few hits and you were good for hours. I need some opinions on how you guys do it and what the best method is to producing a+ hash. It seems like bubble bags are the way to go. Let me know what yall think! :tiphat:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i have used bubble bags numerous times using some good weed... also have tried dry ice method, n beating the buds over screen/s..

while the end resulting hash is good, it doesnt hold a candle to the old hash from the late 60's/early 70's...

if todays weed is supposely so much stronger wouldnt it follow that the hash made from the weed is stronger... no ...no... and no... good weed in...good hash out... or
better weed in, better hash out... that is not happening... where is steven hawkins when u need him...

I have also noticed that no matter what method I do to make hash it doesn’t look anything like what his used to...or even what some of the videos I see of people making it now. I can make pretty damn good bho and dry ice hash but not the good chunky sticky shit. I need to go to concentrate college! Anyone willing to let me come watch and help them make a few batches?? Haha

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Better luck in the Hashish subforum.

Bottom draining from one bucket into another lined with the bags. Using a clear or opaque bucket allows you to stop the flow before the ice and material reach the bottom, where most of the contaminate is drawn from.