What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well that ended up being a little more of a ride than planned...sorta got a bit lost,ended up taking the worst possible path and ended up doing a bit of hike-a-bike through some cat claw...fortunately blood loss is a lot like being high!

IMG_20221015_133728262.jpg
IMG_20221015_141225786_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221015_142439999_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221015_150228448_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221015_151745329.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
my feet aren't big,yours are small!
it was a pretty dumb ride for about 30% of it,right through a bunch of cat claw,long uphill push,washed out ugly descent,then some sorta fun cow singletrack...and had to stop and fix a tire puncture along the way
Glad you like it. It sounds miserable to me. Rather walk up and down sloop all day carrying 80 pounds of shingles. I don't bleed like roadkill all over.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i was supposed to go riding with friends this morning,but i was still wide awake at 1:30am,so a 5am wakeup seemed like a bad idea...they were out for an at least partially stupid ride,and i had enough of that yesterday...and i have a harvest to deal with tonight,that's going to be difficult enough since i have to move half the plants to get to the ones i'm about to chop...need to run by the grow shop and grab some new grow room glasses today,my old ones are falling apart...and with a million bamboo stakes in there i don't go in the room without them...
should have the time to grab some quick miles along the way,gotta keep that weekly average up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:raining again...pretty big storms up by the mountains...where i was riding yesterday is getting walloped...
just got done with veg...been using a locally made sprouted millet ferment...dunno if it's responsible for the root growth but the plants i just up-potted were hard to get out of the pots the roots were so thick...
harvest in a couple more hours...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, just got done rough trimming the last outdoor plants. Now I just need to do a million hash runs.
The knee is getting better, but on uneven terrain it let's me know I'm not quite there yet. I haven't been able to walk the dog or work out in a while. Deer season is open, and I can't even get up my tree stand:( what a nut sack! I think I might try to get the dog around the trail at least once today anyway. Sitting around drives me crazy!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got the three plants chopped last night...and they reek! looks to be a decent haul too...got the rest of the plants rearranged and the room and trays cleaned up,and more stakes put in...the next round also looking pretty fat with a month to go...
off to do laundry in a bit,got a good amount of rain last night,still pretty chilly out today but the weather should be clear and mild temps this week,good riding weather before i get stuck at home trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:got the laundry done,and the bike work area cleaned up,got some quick clean up to do in the grow...
chilly and cloudy today,sun should be out again tomorrow...got a batch of bubble spinning up,get to try the all mesh bags out in a bit...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Did I miss anything? :p

What up fishstickers! I been busy AF growing, enjoying the new house, and trying to let my arm get better. The arm is finally doing good. I’m not having to wear any kinda brace on it now. And I can finally pick up stuff with it that’s over 3 lbs.

Also got good news tonight that the guy that’s drawing up the plans for my pole building is done. So there’s that. Won’t be long and I’ll be dealing with the stress of construction. Considering I’m still in a state where cannabis is still illegal, I’ve been having to come up with all kinds of excuses for the design. Lol. Can’t wait to see how the contractor who’s doing the interior is gonna look at me. Haha.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to sunny out,more like the fall weather we normally have..i.e. not friggin raining...need to finish off the bubble run this morning,and go to the grow shop and exchange the grow room glasses i got...wrong color lens...and a stop at the bike shop to get more tire sealant,the front tire on the timberjack is flat as a pancake...so i need to get more sealant in,pump it up,and find the leak and plug it...not surprised after that last thorny ride...
otherwise,errands and garden chores today...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to sunny out,more like the fall weather we normally have..i.e. not friggin raining...need to finish off the bubble run this morning,and go to the grow shop and exchange the grow room glasses i got...wrong color lens...and a stop at the bike shop to get more tire sealant,the front tire on the timberjack is flat as a pancake...so i need to get more sealant in,pump it up,and find the leak and plug it...not surprised after that last thorny ride...
otherwise,errands and garden chores today...
I told the power company that I was running a wood shop with a planer, table saw, shaper, dust collector, and about four thousand watts of lights for a finish room. They dropped in a new pole and transformer for me at no cost. Same with the electrical inspector when he looked at the 220 20-amp outlets all over the ceiling. Said the where for lights in a paint room. Not to mention a 20 amp outlet every 4 feet along the walls.

I also wired in a 220 30-amp outlet. That cost $225 for the wire and outlet alone. I spent about $3000 on the electrical wires, outlets, and a few lights alone.

I finished pouring the concrete floor yesterday. Get the final electrical inspection tomorrow. Been having a issue with a 3-way switch. Had to replace the wire. It broke 3 times. Kind of pissed me off finding the issues. It cost $200 for 100 feet of that wire and then it kept breaking. Was weird that it wouldn't work when in the electrical box. But when pulled out of the box the switch worked. Finally noticed one of the hot wires broke. Fixed that and found another hot wire broke at the other end and a broken bare copper.

Last edited: