What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

G

beautiful thread<<<i love it;)
FLOWERS for the ladies<<<shoot, i digg em too;)

JoeJr.>>>=)

i need to get out more<<<this thread is cool.
makes me smile.
P>

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hummingbird......

Hummingbird......

Joeshmoe...and his pup....cute. The rocks are great Joe...what are they? I've been spreading rep like mad Joe..as always. My hummingbird with what I believe is Crocosumine from a shoot yesterday...not sure about spelling, can't spell shtt...DD

Last edited:
G

Flowers for the ladies;)

Flowers for the ladies;)

inspiring DD>>>THANKS;)
so many great pics from everybody>>>>

have a great day;)

G

i meant<<<I need to spread some rep<<<b4 i can give YOU any more<<<

just wanted to give ya more>>>and couldnt yet.;)

cant compete with yours though, bro. GLAD this isnt a commpetition;)

i still havent recieved any beans <<<wanted to give you one of the packs at the N&J

you are going , right?

if you are, then i will.

thread subscribed;)>>>PEACE bro

G

the rocks<<<is a close up of some algi/mold<<<on a trip through the Pinnicles ;)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome flowers and stuff joe!!! ..wowoww ...and that puppy!!!! what a cutiepatootie!!! ...thanks joe! great pictures!!

DD...another marvelous pics!! how do you do that??

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats in that tree joe??..are those bats??? ...cant tell for sure or is it part of the tree?...trippy!

G

in the tree is the fox<<<
ithink your talking about the yucca<<<they shoot out and flower...those are the open seed pods....and the srange thing is,,,they're usually pretty straight<<<
that plant is at the moms house<<<shoots em out way NOT straight>>>curved back and forth<<<all the way up>>>a trippy cut of yucca;)

and LIL Joe shmoe>>>he's a brussels Griffin;)

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea that fox is cool, hows he's stayin on that teeney tiny branch!!
ohhh a yucca tree, wow, what a cool tree!! very unique!!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awsome joe!

womanjpg21ws1.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Hehe didt not know that a fox could climp tree but he is cute doh :)

The coulours of the rainbow for me too you girls on icmag , enjoy :)

What.jpg

leasf.jpg

gul.jpg

berries-1.jpg

leafs.jpg

rainbow.jpg

White.jpg

rosehvidlig.jpg

gul1.jpg

bl1.jpg

G

This is one of my favorite threads. :)
Sorry to come off with such a noob question, but where is it that I upload pictures here? I'd love to drop some into this gorgeous thread. :joint:

ac

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ana...go to your user menu at the top of the page and one of the options is upload pics..click on that and thats where you upload the pics...let me know of you have any more questions :)

G

Yay! Thank you Mrs. Babba! Now I can bring some flowers to the party. :)

bounty of the land

pinwheels :)

pretty leaves!

And our favorite. Almost harvest time on my second grow. :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ana's Berries

Ana's Berries

Very nice Ana...love the berries...and you are being very patient with that grow by the color of the pistles...I see...nice...what strain? DD

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohh yumm ana!!! rasberries are the best!!..blueberries too, lovely!! :)

and that bud is sweet too!!

G

Thanks guys! Oh, I so lucked out with the berries. The blueberries are wild (swoon!) and the raspberries are an awesome well established hedge that was here when I moved in. And, thornless to boot! And excellent in a chocolate torte with cream cheese frosting....

That bud -- It was ready of course, but I started flushing late. Alas, a I am still a noobie. :) That's a strain which my professor calls Enigma, but I have no genetic history on at all. It is a BIG hit all around though. Yum.

:joint:
ac.