What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what do u do about a bad hair cut?

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I'm just wondering cause my hairs been growing out long for the last three or four years. well i recently started to get my ol school high fades going back again due to my buddy's bachelor's party and wedding and i wanna keep the fade. cause i think it makes me feel fresh n clean. my hair was never dirty or nappy lets get that straight the lady loved it, and now i notice the lady's approach me more and diffrent types of chicks. u know i like my chicks like i like my weed, in variety's u know i get burnt on 1 if it around to long.

anyways back in high school i use to always get a fade every 5-8 days u know nice'n'clean. my buddys use to all cut hair, well alot of my buddys dont cut hair anymore, moved or got lock'd up.

but heres my question...

What do u do about a bad fade/hair cut?

do u refuse to pay? do u pay, then go find some where to get it fixed or do u make them pay u for jacking up your head? im just stoned and it sounds funny...

G

usually you suffer with it, until it's long enough to cut back to the normal way it once was. in the meantime you find a new barber or be like, hey, barber, do it right this time

NOKUY

Veteran
karma-shmarma said:
shave your head, like me
no bad hair days, ever

EXACTLY!

I shave my head weekly w/ a #1 clipper ...no barber bills since I was like 10 years old....when I didn't shave my head I had dreads for years....no barber bills then either.

If I go two weeks w/out a haircut/shave I hate it, but I won't ever deal w/ a "hairstyle", or w/ anyone fukin' w/ my hair.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Throw a hissy fit on IC mag and ask for suggestions....then drive to your hair stylists house with a bottle of peach shnapps and when hes not looking dose him with 50 xanax then then murder him and dump his corpse in the salon ...

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
hair-care-eek-1.jpg

Now THAT is one bad haircut.......

i never have a barber's bill either, i just grow it out until it gets real long and then i shave it back down real short and repeat the process over again.

Last edited:

D0nC0smic

due to bad genetics i no longer have that problem, i'm very quickly approaching the point of just shaving it myself every so often because groing it longer when going bald just looks pathetic

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
When I had longer hair it was about 6-7 inches long, if that. About a week ago I went to Wal Mart, bought a pair of clippers, and shaved my head with a #3 guard. I love it. I NEVER worry about how my hair is because there is nothing to **** up :)

I got my brother to finish it up for me, I didn't have a mirror to do the back.

It was seriously fun though shaving my head, I wish I had thought to have a little fun with it. Shave my hair into a mullet, or a cholo hair cut, ahaha.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
GR8shoeBaDizzle said:
I'm just wondering cause my hairs been growing out long for the last three or four years. well i recently started to get my ol school high fades going back again due to my buddy's bachelor's party and wedding and i wanna keep the fade. cause i think it makes me feel fresh n clean. my hair was never dirty or nappy lets get that straight the lady loved it, and now i notice the lady's approach me more and diffrent types of chicks. u know i like my chicks like i like my weed, in variety's u know i get burnt on 1 if it around to long.

anyways back in high school i use to always get a fade every 5-8 days u know nice'n'clean. my buddys use to all cut hair, well alot of my buddys dont cut hair anymore, moved or got lock'd up.

but heres my question...

What do u do about a bad fade/hair cut?

do u refuse to pay? do u pay, then go find some where to get it fixed or do u make them pay u for jacking up your head? im just stoned and it sounds funny...
i used to cut my peoples hair back in the day, but i stopped since everyone has moved on in life. i always cut my sons hair though, since my ex cant seem to find a babershop in all of TX (sorry ass whore). anyway, now i am gonna go out on limb and say you are of the black persuasion (as am i), but i would suggest that you go back to the barber and try to figure something out if its a hightop, if its a low top that has been cut too low, then you may have to just get a faded ceaser and call it a day until it grows out enough for you to cut it the way you had it, or want it.

the barber should be cool and not charge you, but next time, you cant leave the shop until you are satisfied, it may be a lil clip here or there but , nah man, dont leave until they do it right. i cut my own since a keep mine bald and i just cut my own beard the way i want to. i cant see giving anyone 20-30 (cut + tip) just for that, and this was almost 10+ years ago. .

but why do you still keep a high fade? whats the matter you happy the retro look is back? (lol, just jivin' just jivin')

this one time I went to this one shop I didn't know...I told my girl I just wanted to go to the barber shop but we tried it anyways...I went in there and everything on the walls made it look like a kids place....

The guy cut my hair way shorter than I wanted...it was also really uneven and I even tipped him before I noticed...I went back had a good attitude and said keep the tip but I want the 15$ back for this crappy cut...

ask for your money back if its really bad

Blue_adept

i think that the word dreadlocks too often implies a connection to the rastafarians, but i would say knotty locks are the way to go :)

BlueAdept
(with a head full of knotty locks)

Blue_adept said:
i think that the word dreadlocks too often implies a connection to the rastafarians, but i would say knotty locks are the way to go :)

BlueAdept
(with a head full of knotty locks)

^^that was my hair earlier this year.....dreadlocks= NOT the way to go ^^...they are incriminating where I live...so the buzz would be my next pick...or shorter hair

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

:muahaha: :muahaha: i didn't get my dome peace messed up. i was just getting stoned and was thinking about it since i started cutting my hair again.

if it would happen to me i would shave my head but the cops would really mess with me then. damn MAGEC task force (Multi Agency Gang Enforcement Consortium) always saying i fit a certain profile or something with short hair. thats kinda why i grew it out.

i usually get a double zero or skin fade into a 2 or 3. but u could tell if its a good fade after like 3 days if it grows out right.

D0nC0smic said:
due to bad genetics i no longer have that problem, i'm very quickly approaching the point of just shaving it myself every so often because groing it longer when going bald just looks pathetic

hey man big props for keeping it real.

nycdfan042 said:
Throw a hissy fit on IC mag and ask for suggestions....then drive to your hair stylists house with a bottle of peach shnapps and when hes not looking dose him with 50 xanax then then murder him and dump his corpse in the salon ...

:laughing: :confused:
wow! im straight with that 1 yo. and i dont know about this hissy fit u are talking about bro. but sounds like u got some serious problems there yo

Feyd said:
When I had longer hair it was about 6-7 inches long, if that. About a week ago I went to Wal Mart, bought a pair of clippers, and shaved my head with a #3 guard. I love it. I NEVER worry about how my hair is because there is nothing to **** up :)

I got my brother to finish it up for me, I didn't have a mirror to do the back.

It was seriously fun though shaving my head, I wish I had thought to have a little fun with it. Shave my hair into a mullet, or a cholo hair cut, ahaha.

i did that back in the day with the 2 mirrors, pain in the ass. i'd go with the ol'joe dirt mullet !

damn tracer man i always wanted to do the dred thing before i chopped it all off. should of try'd it for a bit. :muahaha:

yo FRANKENBLUNT420 , i'm mexican my brotha, but i love them coco lady's yo

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Find someone that cuts it right, tip em well and stick with them. Same lady has cut my hair for over 25 years.

Latest posts

Latest posts