What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

American glass - where to buy?

Hi all

where's everyone getting their american glass? I've grown tired of my same chinaglass and feel the need to support something domestic.

I ordered a HVY beaker from thepipeking.com but they got their heads up their asses. 2 weeks no shipping, being told its backordered, then its defective, then a refund LOL

Really would like to find a GonG beaker or bubble bottom, something old school looking without breaking the bank

Lyfespan

there are too many great glass artists out there just give champstradeshows a follow on IG. they sponsor the glass tournaments and help out up and coming glass artists.

mreglass
mattywhiteglass
jekylglass
pogoglass
grandpaglass
bhallerglass
glassartbyshaggy
danshelton710
erikanderglass
waltonarthouse
signature_glassworks (i have several of his pieces)
gregwilsonglass
airpyroglass
glassbyaj
dawgglass
krig_glass
bonelordglass
boroartsupply
sherbtglassart
astarshipineverygarage
bobsnodgrass1946
kristianmerwin
banjoglass
orianglass
marcelglass

i know all of these glass artists, wonderful people and awesome work, check them out on IG

Brother Nature

If you're not in the US or a country close by, you can actually find decent pieces off E-Bay. There's a lot of cheap Chinese shit, but every once and a while there'll be something American or European made (German and Italian glass are very good too). You'll probably pay a premium, but you'll have something no one else does. I've managed to score myself an original Hurricane bong there and it's by far the best thing I've ever smoked out of. Good luck my man.

X

xavier7995

Any head shops nearby? I've picked up some nice pieces from local blowers for cheap.

I was just at one today to pick up some cheap Chinese junk and they had a really wide variety of what they said was locally blown stuff. It was all very nice looking and good quality/thick, some was a bit pricey for what it was, but nothing too crazy.

TexanTerps

5b9691_d73359021a294fa1a22fedb6a279f2f1~mv2.webp

OilGuy

My favorite nearby shop started selling online after COVID hit. Some prices may be a little higher but still low overall, lots of great local glass. Check out here if you're still looking!

SophieWaggner83

I have a very strange problem, I have an allergy to glass ((((Can you tell me, wooden high-quality accessories? And not very expensive yet what would be. Something around $ 50

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a very strange problem, I have an allergy to glass ((((Can you tell me, wooden high-quality accessories? And not very expensive yet what would be. Something around $ 50

I bought a magnetic metal folding pipe on the NJ Boardwalk years ago and gave it to some that is sensitive to plastic. Great little magnetic folding pipe.

Google and it'll pop up.

shithawk420

Veteran

Never tried them but I've heard good things about celebration pipes.they are made of volcanic rock and about $50