What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dry vaporizers

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The bud is 60% moisture anyways. My ABV is still green, because when the chlorophyll (or something) breaks down it makes me cough. I vape off the terps, which are gone in one hit, and try to void shedding that nasty compound. The ABV is about odorless, and makes great cookies. I also can't see wasting the terps by decarbing flower in the oven for edibles.

My thing is not vaping the oils at all, just terps. I eat lot of cookies and have a good base buzz going from the oils anyways. My lungs are great, and I had asthma and used an inhaler for years. Past tense is correct.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Minivap can’t be beaten

Although good vape ,not easy to fit in your pocket .not the most reliable either and Customer Service is crap
Had mine about a year and took it on holiday and stopped working, tried swapping batteries but no good..emailed em and they wanted 100 euro to fix it ,so its sat in cupboard doing nothing :(

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Happy new free vape day

Happy new free vape day

So I messaged @boundless moaning about availability of parts .
Wow ? Customer Service is amazing sent me new accessories and a new vape
picture.php

Zelares

As the wind of change blows smokers into vapers, new converts tend to choose inexpensive starter units to get the feel of vaping or just for the thought of testing the waters and may end up getting disappointed or distraught. However, switching from smoking to vaping is not just something you think of at the spur of the moment. It is, in fact, a severe decision-making stage of your life, as it will determine your future health, and you're soon to be a new well-loved pastime or habit and Clapton coil. Of course, switching to vaping, you wouldn't want to choose just any vaporizer, but something that will truly let you experience that real essence of vaporizing will never make you look back to smoking.

Zelares

As the wind of change blows smokers into vapers, new converts tend to choose inexpensive starter units to get the feel of vaping or just for the thought of testing the waters and may end up getting disappointed or distraught. However, switching from smoking to vaping is not just something you think of at the spur of the moment. It is, in fact, a severe decision-making stage of your life, as it will determine your future health, and you're soon to be a new well-loved pastime or habit and Clapton coil. Of course, switching to vaping, you wouldn't want to choose just any vaporizer, but something that will truly let you experience that real essence of vaporizing will never make you look back to smoking.

As the wind of change blows smokers into vapers, new converts tend to choose inexpensive starter units to get the feel of vaping or just for the thought of testing the waters and may end up getting disappointed or distraught. However, switching from smoking to vaping is not just something you think of at the spur of the moment. It is, in fact, a severe decision-making stage of your life, as it will determine your future health, and you're soon to be a new well-loved pastime or habit and clapton coil. Of course, switching to vaping, you wouldn't want to choose just any vaporizer, but something that will truly let you experience that real essence of vaporizing will never make you look back to smoking.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a Volcano Hybrid. This is my 2nd one, as the first had a bad display but I still ran several pounds through it. They sent me a new one when I finally sent the old one in to get warrantee repair.

I vape off the terps and use the still-potent ABV to make butter, which go into cookies. The terp vape seems to clean my lungs, and kills off viruses like WuFlu IMO. The oils are still mostly on the ABV, which is still green. The high is short lived, but is a nice boost for a cookie buzz. Tek is heat the bowl at 420* for about 10secs, turn on the fan and take a power hit (but don't hurt your lungs by inflating them with pressure). Then I dump the used dope in a ABV container.

I also sometimes smoke doobs, like when I am in the grow room stoned and watching the plants, or down by the pond feeding the fish. Those make my lungs feel heavy because of the sticky oil. Same when dabbing. The vape seems to help clean my lungs back up again. A portable like the plenty or mighty might be good, but I have never tried one.

grayeyes

I just started vaping dry herb in the last 3 weeks. Unable to (or unwilling) to spend $0000 on a vaporizer I found one that I liked. 5 temp settings (so you can blow clouds or just taste), recharges in the wall socket and only cost $50. It is called Vivant VLeaf. The first few times I used it I set it at the lowest temp and while I enjoyed the taste I thought I was not getting high until I gave it a minute or two. Wow! No coughing, no seed burns, and pure taste. For $50 I am sold. It also has an additional rubber piece so that it fits into a bong for even more cooling.

Last edited: