What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherry bomb in the south east

WelderDan

Veteran
welderdan

thanks for the info that they do good side ways as i was curious if they would do ok like that.

nice bud you posted. is it strait cherry or is it the 99 x ?

how does the cherry yield any idea

peace

That one was CB x C99. That one yielded 8 oz.

CB yields pretty well. Nice central cola with lots of side branching. Grows into a nice X-mas tree shape.

B

blue_tick

well the first two lady's that showed there parts are know in final pots. i laied them down and the have been topped once earlier. looks like i might have 2 males one green and one on the red side. if so the red one will be kept for reproducing this red line. if it turns out female it will be used to reverse.

here they are in there final pots

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Hi flboy, man you put in the work. Those pots will produce some amazing plants under your care for sure.
Just a little advice from a fellow guerrilla. Camo those pots. I would be more worried about those black pots sticking out from the air alot more than tall plants.
Put a half inch of the local sand on top and wrap with some burlap or sand colored fabric, maybe stick a few branches in around the edges to break up the shape. They will blend in soooo much better. Easy and cheap.

Looking forward to watching the show. I think you will fall in love with the tying them down method. Some amazing plants can be produced this way.

Stay safe bro

Cheers GG

B

blue_tick

GG

that is what i have been doing today. after looking at pix i posted it stuck out to me to. so i have done something about that immediately. i will take your advise and put up some branches to break up the look as well

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Hi flboy, man you put in the work. Those pots will produce some amazing plants under your care for sure.
Just a little advice from a fellow guerrilla. Camo those pots. I would be more worried about those black pots sticking out from the air alot more than tall plants.
Put a half inch of the local sand on top and wrap with some burlap or sand colored fabric, maybe stick a few branches in around the edges to break up the shape. They will blend in soooo much better. Easy and cheap.

Looking forward to watching the show. I think you will fall in love with the tying them down method. Some amazing plants can be produced this way.

Stay safe bro

Cheers GG

Thank is great advice :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

looks like the girls are loving there new home. i have a green male that stinks to high hell already. stalks are on the sticky side so looks to be a possibility for a seed batch come end of summer. wanted a red stem male but the stink on this has my interest.
pix on saturday

peace

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
yo Fl u gonna kill it in those 100 gallons. im trying thus huglekultur method this year on a couple my plots to see whats up. it suppose to self feed and water after the 2nd year so if that is the case then that will be a godsend to a guerilla..gl bro

B

blue_tick

ky

post that thread in here for me when you get time. i was reading in the other one you posted it in. i think you would have a lot of readers in the link brother. look forward to see what you do this season.

killing it i'm sure

peace

B

blue_tick

little up date. just planted the 3rd and last cb in the 100 g pot. done some more camo work around the pots and give them a good watering with liquid karma. the t&j bio vam and the bio ag vam endo have the roots jumping in the pots and had to cover them up good after the watering. so i should see them take off soon.
the branches in the front of pots is last season plants or whats left of them

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

They are taking to their new home just fine flboy. Starting to reach for the sun already, just keep tying those branches back down.
Camo is looking a lot better as well. You may want to consider a layer of mulch on top of those pots. Some of those dead leaves and some sand and your all set.
Keep up the good work bro.

Cheers GG